UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

Lucy is home.mecry.gif

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Forgot to say someone has knicked our big shiny sky thing and left greying clouds in its place :rolleyes:

I think I might be guilty whistle.gif

Last episode of True Blood tonight crying_anim.gif I have a bottle of Gin all_coholic.gif

Lucy is home.mecry.gif

:GroupHug:

i went and got ear drops from the chemist for my ear...i was asked if i was allergic to peanuts :unsure: turns out it is made from peanut oil (i thought what the hell did a peanut allergy have to do with ear drops..you learn something new every day!)i have used them but i will need the doctor...just have to last until monday or else i have to go to the walk in centre which consists of a portacabin and is generally full of undesirables :(

Greys mum Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

last episode of True Blood tonight crying_anim.gif I have a bottle of Gin all_coholic.gif

There is going to be a third series though I read somewhere today. I haven't really watched this series but will try and catch the last one.

RMF : Work has decided to make Facebook and Twitter available on the internet. To be fair it was only our bit that had it blocked previously, the company encourages the use of social networking as they use it to communicate to staff, so the rest of the company were already opened up.

Last episode of True Blood tonight crying_anim.gif I have a bottle of Gin all_coholic.gif

The new series begins in america mid june so you can download them as they come out if you cant wait till Jan 2011 for the uk showing :flowers: I have the complete series 1+2 on my netbook and watched them all while i was in egypt, rather than reading so much at bedtime :laugh:

Dear all, I apologise for my absence over the past couple of days, one of my friends told me to read "Twilight" and once I started it, I couldn't stop :rolleyes: And I have bought the next two books from Cotco now too :cool:

:GroupHug: Sue

:GroupHug: Jules

:laugh: JulesB

rmf - I have just done my first ever online shop with Tesco. I shall wait and see how big a balls up i made once it arrives tomorrow

I love internet shopping at the supermarkets, hope it is ok :flowers: Problem with me is that I keep ordering a HUGE box of Cornflakes instead of a smaller one cos it looks the same in the picture :laugh: I couldn't get over to your groomers while you were away sorry Di, had to get the girls done locally because I couldn't leave Jacko home alone with the builders all day as have to put him in his crate when I go out as they keep leaving the front door open when they go out to their van.

:pinkie: My first bathroom is nearly finished, just waiting for my dad to come and do the painting next week. I now have a pee bath :huh: (a bath in the shape of a "P" that is :D )

Hate to tell you..but there are three more books! New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn! I saw the hard back of Breaking Dawn in Smiths and cheated..I went to the back page to see how it ended :laugh: for any fans of stories in the vampire/werewolf/generally odd genre, you should read Laurell K Hamilton's Anita Blake books. I can't put them down once I start them, and for anyone thinking she's pinched the ideas from Twilight, her first Anita Blake book was written in 1993, so more likely the other way round.

Edited by suzeanna

The new series begins in america mid june so you can download them as they come out if you cant wait till Jan 2011 for the uk showing flowers.gif I have the complete series 1+2 on my netbook and watched them all while i was in egypt, rather than reading so much at bedtime laugh.gif

Where can I download them from please? flowers.gif

RMPhoto: Mummy birdy sitting on her nest for me this morning wub.gif

nest1140510.jpg

Where can I download them from please? flowers.gif

Im not sure where mine came from as a techie friend found them for me but he used E-Mule and just put true blood series 1 in the search and up they came. I shall ask him over the weekend when he is here with the dogs and let you know :flowers:

I am not at breaking point as I am so not going to let those twonks get me down :D but thank you for the hugs,they are very much appreciated :flowers: I may wibble in future but if I do remind me not to let them get to me,I am worth more than the bunch of them x 1000000000000 :laugh: