UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

It depends how far along the Magpie eggs were as to how long they could be left. Nearer to term the chick is able to retain enough body heat to keep going, earlier on while it's still forming it's more risky. Nobody told Francesca Brahma about that and she'd regularly leave her nest for two hours or so :rolleyes: By some miracle between her and her sister they did hatch four chicks last week, however the first arrived Thursday, the last on Sunday and I think that's because when the egg got cold it must've nearly died and took a few days to get going again, hence the big delay.

Maybe it needs a doctor to shine a little light down there and see what's going on? :flowers:

i think i will have to ring the dr's i will have to do battle with the receptionist for an appointment though :rolleyes: everytime i go to call the earache is a bit better... than it comes back and i don't want to waste my dr's time :unsure:

I ain't saying nuffink hehehmn.gif.

:laugh: :laugh: i am sure i don't know what you could be thinking :laugh:

i hope merledogs magpies return andany eggs are o.k

There is a great big shiney thing in the sky. Not sure what it is, but I'm not sending it back. biggrin.gif Guess it will be on fulltime duty, once I go back to work!!!!angry.gif

Hope that you soon get that ear sorted Griff.

Edited by greys mum

Morning chaps :flowers:

RMF: I am locked in a struggle with the council. All I want is to try and get a dog bin installed near a footpath where people just leave mounds of dog poo. Nobody ever rings me back yet 'the system' says they are constantly trying to ring me. In fact 'the system' shows that someone tried to call me before I actually put my first request in, which is amazing customer service on their part :rolleyes:

But my request has been rejected anyway (by someone whose name and position at the council appears to be a secret)on the grounds that the bin will get vandalised. Which is even more spooky, because I haven't even said where I would like it placed yet :rolleyes: :laugh:

They do not have to have a posh bin. Our local country park was not allowed any money for extra bins so they knocked one up out of offcuts from fence posts. They were in a position to have materials to hand so it was easy for them, but with a bit of ingenuity I am sure your council could come up with something low cost from recycled materials and win themselves brownie points for recycling.

How very psychic of them Jules rolleyes.gif

I went out this morning to take pics of the tree situation, just in case any damage is done by branches which overhang my garden by quite a bit. It appears that last the nob has been chopping bits off another, smaller tree by hand, which is behind my greenhouse. Lo and behold, I could see a nest in the tree, with mummy wood pigeon sitting on the nest. I managed to get video footage and photos of mummy wood pigeon posing nicely for me wub.gif I posted a note through neighbour Dave's door to let him know. The feckin nob either didn't check whether there was a nest in the tree, or else carried on regardless, just leaving a few branches. I've got clear evidence this time, I'm gonna also report him to the RSPB. Feckin idiot, he's shot himself right in the foot.

Morning all.

There is a great big shiney thing in the sky. Not sure what it is, but I'm not sending it back.

You've got my big skydwelling shiny thing :angry: :laugh:

Is cooooold. Still.

Very wound up by a certain Superintendant Pendty on her views on killing seized dogs. Stupid stupid stupid ignorant arsefaced bint :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

RMF: I am locked in a struggle with the council. All I want is to try and get a dog bin installed near a footpath where people just leave mounds of dog poo. Nobody ever rings me back yet 'the system' says they are constantly trying to ring me. In fact 'the system' shows that someone tried to call me before I actually put my first request in, which is amazing customer service on their part :rolleyes:

But my request has been rejected anyway (by someone whose name and position at the council appears to be a secret)on the grounds that the bin will get vandalised. Which is even more spooky, because I haven't even said where I would like it placed yet :rolleyes: :laugh:

put in a corporate compalint (you can do that at our council) they have a week to acknowledge your compalint and then have to hava an investigation

I think I may well have reached my breaking point :angry: :mecry:

:GroupHug:

How very psychic of them Jules rolleyes.gif

I went out this morning to take pics of the tree situation, just in case any damage is done by branches which overhang my garden by quite a bit. It appears that last the nob has been chopping bits off another, smaller tree by hand, which is behind my greenhouse. Lo and behold, I could see a nest in the tree, with mummy wood pigeon sitting on the nest. I managed to get video footage and photos of mummy wood pigeon posing nicely for me wub.gif I posted a note through neighbour Dave's door to let him know. The feckin nob either didn't check whether there was a nest in the tree, or else carried on regardless, just leaving a few branches. I've got clear evidence this time, I'm gonna also report him to the RSPB. Feckin idiot, he's shot himself right in the foot.

well done merledogs

Very wound up by a certain Superintendant Pendty on her views on killing seized dogs. Stupid stupid stupid ignorant arsefaced bint :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

me too... thick b*tch