UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Daisy Has Gone

zico's mum

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks so much for the messages,I'm hurting so much,if I hadn't swapped shifts I would have been home with her.Was so hard picking up her dish tonight and putting it to one side,she so loved her food did Daisy :wub: Duncan seems fine,was upset when I arrived home and found her but we went for a long walk in the fields and he played with his ball and swam,doesn't seem to miss her yet.Thanks again,your support really does help :flowers:

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif I'm so sorry to read of your unexpected loss. I know, you know and I'm sure everyone else knows that had you expected this you would have been there with her so please don't blame yourself that you were not. If Daisy has just drifted away quietly, in her sleep, I can't think of a nicer way for her to find her way to the bridge. She will always be there in your heart and memories and I hope in time those same memories will bring you a little more comfort than you are feeling right now.

RIP Daisy Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

I am sorry I know how you feel, clearing their things away seems so alien, and final. I went down that road last week when I came down and found one of my foster cats, who had been poorly for a few days, had passed without me there.

I did have a post mortem examination done as he was not an old cat, and it helped me to know it wasn't anything I had done wrong, and it wasn't anything contagious. But I still wished I had been there for him, I hated the fact that the holidays were there, and we were waiting to do some further tests on Tuesday. But he didn't even make it through Monday, so sadly it was not to be.

Daisy your family loved you so much, and are hurting, but they will remember the good times soon , and those times will make them smile. Group_Hug_Emoticon.gifGroup_Hug_Emoticon.gifGroup_Hug_Emoticon.gifGroup_Hug_Emoticon.gifGroup_Hug_Emoticon.gif