UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

Mrs B

I've just had my animal communication from Becky (BrightPaws)

That woman is amazing. Ridiculously accurate and a real sweetie too. Thankyou Becky :flowers: Will go pop a few more details in a relevant thread.

She has done what thousands have never managed - stunned me into silence.... :laugh:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just smashed my finger in the sliding patio door. It hurts so much I feel sick, and it is preventing me from typing normally. It's already changing colour under the nail. It's going to fall off isn't it? (the nail, not the finger). How can something so small hurt so much :mecry:

Ouch!! Maybe you need the blood let out of the nail because it's the pressure from the bleeding under the nail that is so painful. (I know it's true cos I'm an addict of TV progs like Emergency Medics, A&E, etc etc)

RMF: I went to the Dr's to discuss PMT he offered me Prozac...

Oh :mellow:

:GroupHug:

RMF: Yesterday I treated the dogs to a Mini Milk ice lolly each. When Sofy and Wiggle were having theirs, I only ended up with one stick once the lolly had been eaten. Kept an eye on both of them and this evening, Sofy made a poo-lolly :ohmy: :biggrin:

Oh ouch at your finger Khanu and ouch at the Bejo squelchy eye :GroupHug: remember that old manky body parts thread.............. :whistle:

Walking back from class this evening just and saw 2 traffic wardens patrolling the streets. It's a residential area and too many cars for parking spaces on the road so sometimes people park illegally overnight, but not stupidly dangerously and they move by the morning. That's the council taking the p*ss.

RMF: I went to the Dr's to discuss PMT he offered me Prozac...

Before I went onto to Cerazette I was using Agnus Castus which helped a lot. Have to say though going onto Cerazette sorted me out completely, although I can understand not wanting to go the hormonal route :flowers:

Ouch!! Maybe you need the blood let out of the nail because it's the pressure from the bleeding under the nail that is so painful. (I know it's true cos I'm an addict of TV progs like Emergency Medics, A&E, etc etc)

My dad did that to me once with a heated needle - not something I'd want to repeat in a hurry. Although it did relieve the pressure.

Oh ouch at your finger Khanu and ouch at the Bejo squelchy eye :GroupHug: remember that old manky body parts thread.............. :whistle:

No decent photos I'm afraid. As ever whenever I hurt myself I have bugger all to show for it. Yet I can get hugeyenormous bruises on my arms and not have a clue how I've done them.

My finger is back to a more normal colour, with a slight bruise under the nail and the swelling has gone down already, feels a bit weird though like I've deadened the nerves.

your not wrong , I am considering asking the local church mice for a loan laugh.gif

re photos I was thinking more of a whip round :ninja:

:laugh: :laugh: Im not averse to making an arse of myself for dogstar donations, as proved in the past with little humans and a dress :laugh: :laugh:

It's very hurty :( The cream for it made it hurt even more :mecry: Woe is meeeeeeee :( If it's still sore on Wednesday the doctor wants to see it again. I wish I could stop blinking because that's the worst part :huh: That and the fact I get temporarily blinded by lumps of goo in it :sick01:

I hope you haven't got a fox nearby!

Does it hurt if you look at a light ?...sounds really nasty.

I'm hoping it's been a cat.

mother has had her first treatment. shes relieved thats over, but is very tired.

shadow isnt quite herself. shes been falling over a lot. shes huffing and puffing lay here so ive given her extra metacam. ill get the cream on her feet, then I might get my dinner on ....

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif For your mum and Shadow

Just smashed my finger in the sliding patio door. It hurts so much I feel sick, and it is preventing me from typing normally. It's already changing colour under the nail. It's going to fall off isn't it? (the nail, not the finger). How can something so small hurt so much :mecry:

run4hills.gif That soooo gives me the heeby jeebies

Well who would have guessed it, Clash of the Titans in 3D was actually a lot of fun, amazing 3D effect, the bit at the end with the Kraken was particularly good.

Ben continues to improve, I went into the garden at about 4 this afternoon to bring him inside, no Ben, came back in to find him sitting in the kitchen next to his bowl of half finished Hills AD which was on the bunker, he scoffed that, then ate the best part of a packet of mince thumbsup_still.png.