UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

Mrs B

Neo :wub: :GroupHug:

Well quite frankly if he doesnt have the decency to contact you first then he should have to wait until he does. And if he does show up just as you are leaving, tell him politely you have a very important appointment and are sorry that you don't have time now but you are available on.....'what ever day would be more suitable for you'. Don't forget to ask agents for his number in case you need to cancel/rearrange.

Well he text me at 8.30am saying "Hello this is your Landlord, I will be round it 30 minutes", which my reply was "Thank you for letting me know, unfortunately it will be a wasted trip for you as I have gone to work". I think he was slightly miffed by that one

I checked the rest of my Tenency agreement & it states that at all times he has to give me 5 working days notice minimum in writing (im assuming that is because it has to come via the post which can take a day or two) or 48 hours notice by phone, and it had to be of a convenient time. I rang hime & stated this & he said "well I will see you Thursday" to which I told him under no uncertain terms that I cannot take a day off on Thursday, but if it was that important & if he took no longer than 30 mins in the house I could do 1st thing tomorrow before I walk the dogs. He has agreed to this, but I have made it clear in future he must give the full 48 hours notice & that I cannot take time off work just so he can see the property. I have also spoken to the letting agent & they have said that if he tries to do it again before we move we can report him for "Tenant Harrasment", especially as they did not give him my correct mobile number & he has sought to find it, as their policy is that everything must go via them 1st.

Ahh, I will be glad once ive moved!

Alex, I hope the seatbelt saga ends soon for you :flowers:

Edited by We_Love_Staffs

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@safneo, have you tried Neo on Cortaflex? It has got Polly back to full scuttling-about capacity which I never thought to see happen again.

www.cortaflex.co.uk

Wispa had the one remaining stitch taken out today and although still a bit puffy the wound is doing well. Then we all went for a walk in Brechfa forest.

Regular RMFers might remember the exam I sat in January which I was convinced I'd failed and ended up leaving 15 minutes before the end (I was v hormonal and almost in tears by that stage)? I hardly wrote anything for one of the 25 point questions because it was on an area that I hadn't studied. Just picked up my result off the CIPS website and I've somehow managed to get 68% huh.gif How the feck does that work then? The first two Level 5 exams I did, I thought I'd done okay on, but just only scraped a pass on both. Then I sat this one which I thought I'd done really badly and I've got a credit. Maybe by this time next year I'll have figured out how it works (and hopefully will be studying for my last exam at that stage) wacko.gif

Edited by merledogs

Did he eat those treats I sent you previously? If so then I'll make him some more (and put extra fat in them) flowers.gif

He did eat a couple, then in typical Ben fashion decided 2 was quite enough rolleyes.gif

Celeste, I hope Spuds foot is treated and healed soon. :GroupHug: Have you thought about trying Ben on baby food? I know that some people have tried in when worried about dogs not eating properly.

The vet also suggested using baby food, be a darned sight cheaper than Hills AD, I'll have a look in Morrisons tomorrow

:GroupHug: Celeste, Ben will sort himself out foodwise when he is good and ready to. He might have other adjustments he is making in his head before food, but he'll get there. Just keep on loving him, making him feel safe and try not to stress over feeding time :GroupHug:

I know, but tis very trying in the mean time, I was born to worry rolleyes.gif

Hope Neo's arthritis can be controlled flowers.gif

Watched Vet School on STV tonight, it was very good, and they were at Gorgie City Farm where I used to work, one of the happiest times of my life.

I got Robin Hobbs new book today, Dragon Haven, fantastic

Did you know, they only have one tv channel in New Zealand, and it goes off at 3pm during the week, now that is an RMF

Regular RMFers might remember the exam I sat in January which I was convinced I'd failed and ended up leaving 15 minutes before the end (I was v hormonal and almost in tears by that stage)? I hardly wrote anything for one of the 25 point questions because it was on an area that I hadn't studied. Just picked up my result off the CIPS website and I've somehow managed to get 68% huh.gif How the feck does that work then? The first two Level 5 exams I did, I thought I'd done okay on, but just only scraped a pass on both. Then I sat this one which I thought I'd done really badly and I've got a credit. Maybe by this time next year I'll have figured out how it works (and hopefully will be studying for my last exam at that stage) wacko.gif

Yaaaaaaaaaa ! well done lass Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif......wasn't there some mention about you eating something if you passed that exam ?rolleyes.gif

Yaaaaaaaaaa ! well done lass Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif......wasn't there some mention about you eating something if you passed that exam ?rolleyes.gif

Ummm I think there might have been mention of a "s*** butty" (as Di so eloquently put it) laugh.gif :sick01:

Have you tried Bendolina on those pouches of fish in cheese sauce you can get? They were recommended to me when Milly lost her appetite but she'd gone before I tried them.

Evening

I'm on a day's holiday tomorrow as Martyn has to go down to Glos so I need to be here for the dogs at lunch time. Have so much to do it's going to fly by.

Have missed lots. Hope you're all ok.

Keep thinking of Lynne :GroupHug:

Alex have just spotted you passed the horrible exam. Huge well done. :flowers: Do you want some salt and pepper to go with your hat :laugh: Hope it doesn't repeat on you this time of night. Oh I see my memory fluffed over what it was you were supposed to be eating :laugh:

Edited by Jacobean

:laugh: @ Alex. Well done! :rolleyes: We knew you could do it even if you didnt.

Owl, I havent tried that but he has glucosamine in his food already, synflex occasionally and a lovely lady is sending me some devils claw tomorrow. :biggrin: I think that teamed with the metacam when necessary should about cover it for a while! :laugh:

Andrea - not sure if you know but there are potential side effects with long term use of Metacam. With Milly's HD, she only got Metacam if we'd been on a longer walk and she was suffering. The Synflex needs to be taken daily for it to be effective and for Milly, she was diagnosed with severe HD at about a year old and the Synflex was all she ever needed. She had it daily until she died at six and a half years old and her hips were still going strong flowers.gif

Morning :tired:

I'm just off to check the CIPS website again to make sure it wasn't a mistake laugh.gif