UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

Mrs B

I have rebuilt the Dogstar website and I like it , it works the way I need it to and I can look after it myself

For a first-ever homebuilt site it's seriously awesome. To be honest, for a commercial site many people would be well pleased. Well done! :biggrin:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Website looks fab, well done Sam and Mark flowers.gif

I just found the PDSA policy is pretty much the same as AXA, underwritten by AXA and £7 a month cheaper than AXA. rather bizare laugh.gif

Sounds interesting, will have a look at that when the renewals for some of mine come through flowers.gif

He's been at the Oval today for the start of the cricket season - it means I won't have to watch cricket on the telly all day now. partytime.gif

I can't escape the cricket, seeing as our office overlooks Lancashire CCC pitch rolleyes.gif

Morning :tired: I was in bed by 8.45 last night and fast asleep by 9.30.

Hoping against all hope that a) my seatbelt arrives today and b) that it arrives early enough that the garage will have time to fit it, or else I'm without my car for the weekend again.

Morning :flowers:

Despite my two hour "nap" when I got home last night, I still slept very well and actually feel refreshed this morning :biggrin:

Well done Sam and mark, the website is great. :flowers:

Thinking lots of good seatbelt thoughts Alex :flowers:

Lots to do today, so better get on. First stop, breakfast and a cuppa :D

Thanks everyone flowers.gif

RMF : My boys now have their own Facebook page wub.gif

The things you do when you're waiting for a delivery :laugh:

I think that I can safely say thay Melody chook is back to full health :biggrin: lots of thanks to Jules B :GroupHug: who has been a fabby fugee friend :flowers:

Edited to add

:wub: Cherry and :laugh: at noo lawn. When do the results of the vote for jack phone in come out, Fleur has voted several times :rolleyes:

Edited by chickentikka

:wub: Cherry

I've decided we're going to have a long walk today - down through town, to the river and then following the cycletrack up to Black Dog Hill and back round to home. We've walked either end of the walk, but not all the way round. Reckon it will take a couple of hours :unsure:

Edited to add

:wub: Cherry and :laugh: at noo lawn. When do the results of the vote for jack phone in come out, Fleur has voted several times :rolleyes:

Thank you Fleur :flowers: Voting ends twelve noon on Monday, so should know the results early next week :unsure:

So pleased Melody is better :wub:

Have a good walk Wendy :biggrin:

I am liking the FB page :biggrin: