April Rmf

Mrs B

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: for Phebe and Wispa, I hope she's feeling better this morning

:GroupHug: for Fleur, bless her

Its the holidays... and its raining. I will be joining the de-cluttering gang I think:rolleyes:

On the.. Chasta needs to sort out her life and get shot of the ex-twonk front, I am seeing a solicitor next week and will be booking an appointment to talk to the bank re the mortgage as soon as the lady is back from her holidays.... *wibble*

I was a dog person, ive changed my mind.

I was clearing up after shadow at 4.30. let them all out,got back to bed. heard freddie come up, with erin behind him. shes not been up the stairs before, so thought id put her on my bed so I know where she is,but have to close the door so she doesnt fall down the stairs. that means shutting freddie out. if she falls off the bed we know she will land on him, so cant have that.

after getting her bearings she settles down, but freddie is pacing outside, so up comes shadow, who is then pacing and crying. somehow I fall asleep for an hour, to be woken by pacing and crying. so 7am, I give up and come down.

im a tad tired now, as it was 3am onwards yesterday from shadow

they are all fast asleep, and im on here :mellow:

Morning. Wispa only got me out of bed 4 times during the night, could have been a lot worse. It's a lovely sunny day so I'm sure she will agitate to go out at some point. I may simply drive them both somewhere different, let them out on lead for a little while just to get a few different smells, and then sit in the car with them to at least let Wispa have a different view from the one she has at home.

Morning.

I am waiting patiently to see if the Easter Bunny has been.

I dropped VERY (un)subtle hints last night ........... :laugh:

Then I'm going to find a very large cardboard box, which is going to have OH's name on it, 'cause he likes to leave little heaps of papers all over the place - which I daren't move 'cause they include documents and stuff - but it's kind of out of hand so I'm going to file them in a box!

Morninrg :sleeping_02:

Cheryl thats awful :GroupHug: Our neighbour here parks her car on the road out front just behind mine - she had her car written off twice in a month by people driving up the road and not seeing the lines of cars up one side.

Scooby has really itchy feet after his walk this morning (OH's Dad took him out for me) We don't know what Scooby walked (or in) - his feet are clear and not hot at all; I washed them in aloe vera and camomile shampoo then lopped on a load of aloe vera gel. He's better now but if it happens again its to the vets as I can't really keep him off grass in the summer.

I feel very bleurgh - spent most of yesterday in bed kipping, woke up today to watch the F1 (Go Seb :elefant: ) but knackered again now so think I will go back to bed. :sleeping_03anim: