UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

An Update On Our Rescue Dogs

tegk68

Haven't been on here for ages and ages. It would be nice to post a bit more. I hope everyone and their dogs are well, I've very sadly lost trackflowers.gif

Thought I'd do a little update on the two rescue dogs we have here - Cassie and Barney, who are both very well indeedbiggrin.gif

Here's Cassie, who you may remember came from The Oldies Club getting on for five years ago now. She's about 13 years old wub.gif . We've had a few bumps along the way with such things as a broken toe and then her skin cancer worries (2 ops now) but I am thrilled to say that this little pig has no intention of going anytime soon (thank god!) biggrin.gif

u7.jpg

Still loves to have a little canter now and againbiggrin.gif

u9.jpg

Then there's Barney who came from LRSE&C - can't believe it will be three years on May 1st! My best friend in the whole wide worldwub.gif . He has done brilliantly well in gundog competitions (Working Tests run on canvas dummies) due to his love of retrieving and is totally responsible for getting me involved in this area lol.

1-2-3.jpg

And his favourite sleeping spot - the sofa in the kitchen

IMG_3378.jpg

Edited by tegk68

Oh you are lovely to ask after them all HLGS & Clare flowers.gif The rest of the gang are also doing very wellbiggrin.gif

Here's Aggie, the first of our dogs to come into our lives and dare I say it, probably the most spoilt of all of themrolleyes.gif :

IMG_3391_edited.jpg

And then Bert, you all remember Bert, our most fabulous, rotund, choccie bear who only has the one braincell, god love him. He's actually voluntarially retrieved some items now *faint* - only taken him five years to realise he's a Labrador RETRIEVER lol. My duster is a firm favourite with him:

bert-1-3.jpg

And lastly, young Wylye who is growing up to be a very handsome and speedy boy, who knows how to get the best out of life every daywink.gif

fd3.jpg

I shall do the cats in a mowink.gif

Edited by tegk68

Thank you all so much for posting flowers.gif . They all mean the world to me. Thought you might like Aggie staffy Celestebiggrin.gif I will sort out some hen and cat photos for the other animal section todaysmile.gif Will definately be seeing you on Sunday Wendycool.gif . It is nice to post again on herewink.gif