March Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam, JemimaP, has had a little girl called Melissa Grace :wub:

What lovely news. :wub: I hope she brings lots of joy to her family. :flowers:

i feel sick with excitement and nerves about seeing chris. it's almost 5 months since i saw him yet i speak to hi everyday. sick sick sick!!

Just relish it while you can - it's a lovely feeling.:biggrin: I can't remember when I last felt sick with excitement about anything. :unsure:

Mildly nauseous, perhaps. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Welcome back Spins, bet the dogs were delighted to see you flowers.gif

Yes, they went nuts!! When we went to bed Flo cried and cried and cried. It was like having a puppy again. :rolleyes:

My friend Carrie is laid up in her bed for a week after falling from her horse Misty, poor Misty slipped and Carrie went for a burton, she has no memory of falling, last thing she remembers is closing the castle gates, then coming to in the ambulance, and of course her first words were " Is Misty OK ?"rolleyes.gif

:GroupHug: for your friend

Ben ate a lump of lamb neck pinkie.gif

:partytime:

Rant alert:

At dog training this morning Como was understandably quite distracted, not having been for 5 weeks. It was quite a struggle to keep him focused on the mini agility course at the end of our lesson. As we got to the middle of the course the next class came walking in, right through the course - totally bloody oblivious to the fact that I'm trying to get a nutcase Spinone round it without him running off, saying hello to other dogs, leaving the field etc etc. Don't know how I managed to keep my mouth shut or my dog under control. FGS!!! In fact FFS!!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Fantstic Homecheck yesterday,cottage built in 1450 in one of the prettiest villages in the South West with a back gate that opens onto Castle Parklands - just like my home :rolleyes: but best of all they are adopting a very cute staffie cross puppy to be company for their existing staffie cross who was such a sweetheart,even let Duncan play with her Kong :wub: Off to the beach with the Ds soon - think we'll get a bit wet.

:wavey: Afternoon all, not really caught up cos pink baby is here for the weekend and we went out yestereday to look at new bathroom suites,choice is white or white these days :unsure: :wacko:

Lovely news about Jemimap :wub:

Darren and the boys have gone for a bike ride in the sun, think I will take pink baby and the dogs out when some of the fair weather walkers have gone home.

RMF I don't have any onions.