UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry to read that work is so awful Alexsad.gif Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif and I hope Ben is OK Celesteflowers.gif

Thank you for your kind comments re. my oldie Piggy. Am mightilly relieved, after a not so good day yesterday, that I was greeted with a near 360 degrees kangaroo hop this morning, and she ate all her breakfast up. I think someone is feeling a LOT brighter todaybiggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

RMF: keeping my fingers firmly crossed that Patchy SBT, a dreadful neglect case, likes his new Foster home today. He's off to a lovely couple a mile or so down the road from me who adopted Truffle lab from LRSEC a year or so ago. There's a chance if everyone is happy, Patchy in particular, that this could become a permanent country home for this ladflowers.gif

Can you talk to your director about being an arse all the time,

if not you can always complain, everyone has a boss, and his won't

be too pleased to get a complaint.

His boss is an even bigger arse, in fact he makes my boss look like a cuddly teddy bear rolleyes.gif

Thank you for your kind comments re. my oldie Piggy. Am mightilly relieved, after a not so good day yesterday, that I was greeted with a near 360 degrees kangaroo hop this morning, and she ate all her breakfast up. I think someone is feeling a LOT brighter todaybiggrin.gif

Really pleased to hear it flowers.gif

Poor Henry Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

well am back. The vet thinks he has had a reaction to the Thornit I've been using for two weeks. He cleaned his ear out (lots of pus :( ) , Henry was crying thoughou, which reduced me to tears then.

He's been given antibiotics and a lampshade, which has to be kept on for 7 days. He has been glaring at since we got back

What a s*** life for him :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

RMF: keeping my fingers firmly crossed that Patchy SBT, a dreadful neglect case, likes his new Foster home today. He's off to a lovely couple a mile or so down the road from me who adopted Truffle lab from LRSEC a year or so ago. There's a chance if everyone is happy, Patchy in particular, that this could become a permanent country home for this ladflowers.gif

Keeping fingers, toes and paws crossed for him too biggrin.gif

Celeste I have to ask, who is Ben?unsure.gif I know you have Daisy duck of doom (soon to be mine) and gorgeous Spud but Ben?

Ben, or Bendolina, as he is often know as, is a Tibetan Mastiff I took on just before Christmas last year, he's 6, I would post a photo but Photobucket seemed to have changed things about and I can't get the right url to post on here unsure.gif

well am back. The vet thinks he has had a reaction to the Thornit I've been using for two weeks. He cleaned his ear out (lots of pus :( ) , Henry was crying thoughou, which reduced me to tears then.

He's been given antibiotics and a lampshade, which has to be kept on for 7 days. He has been glaring at since we got back

What a s*** life for him :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

Awww, poor guy, but how can he have a shite life, he has you to look after him flowers.gif, he'll be fine in no time Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif.

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif for Alex, don't let the bar stewards grind you down medieval.gif

Ben, as usual, is proving to be a mystery, there's no way (according to the manufacturer ) that his castration implant could have worn off already, he's showing zero sign's of discomfort, so it's doubtful there's any sort of blockage, his mouths fine, even under his tongue was checked out, he's been given some antacids to take in case it's the Previcox, and I must say, he has eaten today, which is a big improvement on the past week, hopefully this will be answer.

Ben, as usual, is proving to be a mystery, there's no way (according to the manufacturer ) that his castration implant could have worn off already, he's showing zero sign's of discomfort, so it's doubtful there's any sort of blockage, his mouths fine, even under his tongue was checked out, he's been given some antacids to take in case it's the Previcox, and I must say, he has eaten today, which is a big improvement on the past week, hopefully this will be answer.

My theory is that Ben is researching a book that he is writing : "Perplexing your Owner the Bendolina way" rolleyes.giflaugh.gif

Glad to hear he's eaten, let's hope he keeps it up.

My theory is that Ben is researching a book that he is writing : "Perplexing your Owner the Bendolina way" rolleyes.giflaugh.gif

Glad to hear he's eaten, let's hope he keeps it up.

:laugh: :laugh:

cheryl :GroupHug: :GroupHug: hope Henrys poorly ear is soon on the mend

Thanks for all the good wishes :D

:flowers: Sarah must be so disheartening,good luck with the business idea.Any chance of coming to the Brean walk?

Thanks :flowers: Is it 11th April? Will see what OH is working.

Sarah, have you thought of becoming a petsitter? x

:ohmy:Thats my new business venture what I am putting to the Jobcentre today to see if I can get funding. You mindreading :laugh: It will be looking after peoples' pets in their own home while they are at work - a dog-wee-break-provider :laugh: I am absolutely bricking it - appointment is at 4pm. In theory it should work - I've had a couple of people look through the business proposition and business plan, it all looks OK, and the huge bonus being I can work as much or as little as I'm comfortable with.

RMF - Neighbour has put a green tarp on her washing line. Scooby has decided it is a big scary alien and must be screamed at until it goes away. :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the good wishes tongue.gif

Thanks flowers.gif Is it 11th April? Will see what OH is working.

:ohmy:Thats my new business venture what I am putting to the Jobcentre today to see if I can get funding. You mindreading laugh.gif It will be looking after peoples' pets in their own home while they are at work - a dog-wee-break-provider laugh.gif I am absolutely bricking it - appointment is at 4pm. In theory it should work - I've had a couple of people look through the business proposition and business plan, it all looks OK, and the huge bonus being I can work as much or as little as I'm comfortable with.

RMF - Neighbour has put a green tarp on her washing line. Scooby has decided it is a big scary alien and must be screamed at until it goes away. rolleyes.gif

Hope they can help when I started dog walking last year I got help from Inbiz and was able to get benifit for 6 months test trading