UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March Rmf

merledogs

corrrr someone really stinks!. I have the back door open, its not helping

Have I had fun! went to the boot sale. It was a bit bigger this week. got a pink bed, slightly smaller than the one erin is in. the mans looking for a pug, doesnt mind too much what age .... ahem, where was I? got a tiny hot water bottle, might be good for a tiny. loads of other bits. then went to the pound shop, and realised M&S was open, so had to go in .... got lovely meals for the week. they have got 2 huge pieces of gammon for £5, so thought id better try them, and 3 meals for £6

I know where ill be if its a nice sunday morning....

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex :GroupHug: What Nige says is a good idea. I think sometimes you get into a panic thinking that you have no time left to study then try too hard for too long and nothing sinks in.

Di, Glad to hear that you are realising who/what is important and making changes based on that. :GroupHug: I never really thought you were the kind of person who really gave a stuff what other people thought anyway, but glad thats how you see it now. It should only matter what the people that matter think anyway. :GroupHug: And low fat cheddar is so called cos you dont eat it and therefore lower fat intake!

Victoria, I keep meaning to ask where in Cornwall you live? We went to visit a few weeks ago (grave hunting for OH family tree-his family are cornish) and I kept looking out for you and Mollydog! :laugh: We went to Devoran, Feock and Kea.

Snow, you really really must write a book about Nogs antics! It would sell loads and end up being made into a film! :laugh:

Andrea yes it's been over 12 months but still my managers etc carry on this ongoing farce.It's got to be beyond ridiculous now.I don't keep you updated now because I've learnt not to trust anyone or anything regarding it.

Oh I SO know that scenario!! Trust no-one then no-one can betray you! :(

Suzeanna, Claz has been on FB. Just think she is really busy with life at the moment.

CT, I can imagine why you would feel miffed at the unfairness of the situation. Do you think its because your parents see you as a more capable independent person? :flowers:

I have been suffering lately due to work/dog/health related issues and am feeling very run down at the moment. I've bought some supplements, so hopefully should see an improvement soon. Pity I can't improve my work environment though. That is the biggest root cause.

:GroupHug: from me too. Health and work issues are probably/possibly related.Don't worry about Jack too much. Dogs are very adaptable and he will soon get his confidence back. My childhood dog used to scour the streets hopping from one house frontage to the next then go round the end of the block to the back garden (in latch key dog days) :laugh:

Jazz, no jacket potatoes? :laugh:

I actually had a jacket potato last night, ham, cheese and coleslaw :rolleyes:

I have just has a M&S prawn layered salad. they have just gone on offer, half price, about £1.80. wow! bloody gorgeous! Ill be getting a few more!

Afternoon all :D

:GroupHug: to all who would like them :)

RMF - I have a craving for a jacket spud and cheese. Not allowed cheese so it will have to be beans and maybe some fake chicken :laugh:

I am getting on much better with a certain person. Its good :D I think they are really making an effort to be pleasant :)Its a much nicer atmosphere to be in.

:wavey: I am still struggling to get in here, it takes ages to load and signs me out all the time :unsure: but please don't think I have fallen out with you all :flowers:

The sun is out and Darren and the boys have gone for a bike ride, I am going to walk the dogs when all the fair weather Sunday walkers have gone home for tea :)

I am looking forward to going to Crufts for my annual jolly on Thursday and Friday :pinkie:

I love that M&S prawn salad too Jazz :biggrin:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: To anyone who wants one.

I have done 7 1/2 hours studying so far today huh.gif I am going to have a bath to relax, may just read through some notes later, but having a rest for now. Will do a couple of hours tomorrow morning if I set the alarm for 6, just to go through the stuff again.

Jazz & Julia, that M&S prawn salad is very good & Tesco do one very similar, but cheaper :wink:

RMF: We had a lovely walk earlier, up on Maude Heath. Sir H came too as I can park in the lane and he's only got to hop across the road and he's in the field. He did lots of rolling and enjoyed being out in the sunshine :wub: Lots of photo's on Wiggle's blog :cool:

Housework all done, can relax now :biggrin:

Alex I think you can get to the point where your head can't do any more studying , you have done a heck of a lot today so I agree having a rest is good idea now flowers.gif

I have spent the large portaion of today sorting out a load of boxes of out of date medical comsumbles that came to us 2 weeks ago from a veterinary hospital . Most of it is human grade equipment ( a lot of stuff we use is ) but a lot is not suitable for our work so I am trying to find a human NGO that can take the items for a hospital overseas

If anyone knows of anyone please shout , I will not let it go to waste as I know it can do some good somewhere

Edited by Happylittlegreensquirrel

ive made 6 pilchard cakes. ive played with the dogs, and cleaned the garden and kitchen. tired now lol

lewis will be in soon to cook the M&S gammon steaks, and M&S roast potatoes :biggrin: :biggrin:

oo I also bought 2 large packs of coated chicken, 2 for £5. good job I read that they need to be cooked, as I thought we could just tuck in :rolleyes:

pineapple studios is on, its great, love louis

Afternoon. Have had a bit of an odd and rushed weekend really. Have had some nice walks with the dogs. Have only cleaned the necessary as haven't had time for anything else.

Have been trying to ditch loads of emails as I'm like someone sat in a sinking boat trying to bail out water at the moment. :laugh:

I have just bought a domain name for me noo business like. I can tell you as it's going to be a long time before I actually have any stock to sell :laugh: Don't worry mods I won't be trying to advertise it on ze refuge when I'm ready. Thanks for the help I got along the way. :flowers: I've ended up going for pawsforfun

It's been a gorgeous day.

Sorry I've missed loads so can I just say here's a :GroupHug: to anyone in need of one right now and I hope things pick up for you soon.

Alex best of luck for tomorrow. You seem to have an awful lot of exams close together. :flowers:

Off to do a shed load of dishes now whilst trying to stop a certain little furry thing from getting up to mischief.