UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club Camping Weekend 25th-27th June

lil_angel

Actually, got the date for the concert wrong so I could come up late Saturday night, but will people be leaving early on Sunday?

Sorry you wont be able to come Laura. We pack up and go home on the Sunday morning so it wouldnt be worth your while. We are planning another camping trip for Canine Capers on 17-19 September if anyone in interested in that one.

For those who cant drive the nearest railway station is Charlbury and which is only a couple of miles from the campsite.

Right Ive spoken to Cotswold View and the good news is they are willing to have us back :wink:

Im aware a number of people were interested in staying at the b&b and as thats more limited I asked which of the weekends they had more space available and we've decided to go with 25/26/27th June.

This is the list of this years prices (per night)

Tent/ caravan pitch inc electricity (up to 2 persons) £21

Standard pod inc electricity (up for 4 people) £38

Large pod inc electricity (up to 6 people) £48

B&B

Ensuite:-

Double £63.00

Twin £65.00

Single £40.00

Standard Room:-

Twin £50.00

Single £30.00

I assume the b&b prices include breakfast

Maximum pitches that can be booked in 1 go is still 3 although we usually ask to be put in the same field as possible.

That's knackered us for going then, that's the one weekend I cannot get. Disappointing after all the others to have to miss one :(