UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club Camping Weekend 25th-27th June

lil_angel

We need to work out dates before I can speak to the campsite about Oldies Club booking again (as long as they let us back :laugh:)Liklihood it being June/July time again.

Can people please post the dates they cant do and then we can hopefully work around these. As with most things we cant always accomodate everyone so we will go with the date that suits the majority. :flowers:

which 3?

I booked the first weekend in July off work because it's usually the end june/beginning of july. holidays are filling up fast at work so I need to know a.s.a.p. please :)

Thinks it was

26/27 June

3/4 July

10/11 July

I need to ring the campsite make sure they are happy to have us back and see which they have available.

Right Ive spoken to Cotswold View and the good news is they are willing to have us back :wink:

Im aware a number of people were interested in staying at the b&b and as thats more limited I asked which of the weekends they had more space available and we've decided to go with 25/26/27th June.

This is the list of this years prices (per night)

Tent/ caravan pitch inc electricity (up to 2 persons) £21

Standard pod inc electricity (up for 4 people) £38

Large pod inc electricity (up to 6 people) £48

B&B

Ensuite:-

Double £63.00

Twin £65.00

Single £40.00

Standard Room:-

Twin £50.00

Single £30.00

I assume the b&b prices include breakfast

Maximum pitches that can be booked in 1 go is still 3 although we usually ask to be put in the same field as possible.

Edited by lil_angel