UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

So Sad - Ernie My Ex-Foster Passed Away

Fee

I had the very sad news last night that little Ernie Corgi, who was in foster with me for six months last year, passed away. It was quite sudden - he was bombing around as normal on Sunday. My heart goes out to Ray and Nora who are devastated to lose him :mecry: :GroupHug:

He'd been in his new home just under a year and had the most fabulous time, with daily runs on the beach, lots of holidays and was loved absolutely for the wonderful little character he was. I've really enjoyed all the updates and pictures and stories of his exploits over the last year :wub:

A few pictures of Ernie just before he left us last year - he had a new bone for Christmas and kept a very careful eye out that the other dogs didn't steal his treasure :laugh:

ErnieAsleep.jpg

ErnieBone3.jpg

And my favourite picture of him

Ernie3.jpg

Goodbye little Ernie, we'll never forget you! :wub: :mecry:

I was so sorry to hear this: after waiting for ages for a new home, he found the perfect one and I am sad that he didn't get to enjoy it for longer. His personality shines through from his photos and even though I never met him I always think of him as one of the most memorable and characterful of OC dogs.

:flowers: