UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

An Important Announcement

houndzrus

Only one week ago his future with us hung in the balance because of his SA, but this week it has just about disappeared! :unsure: He has dicovered the sofa in the conservatory and the one in the lounge, as well as one of the dog cushion beds. He has had to be woken up some days when I come home from work and this lunchtime It was as though I wasn't here at all. He is so at peace now that it like he is happy on his own and can relax at last. :wub:

Keith spoke to our neighbour this morning and she said she hadn't heard Jack this week. :partytime:

We have had many walks and introductions to both greyhounds and fuss and attention from the residents in the sheltered accommodation. We have had lots of playtime too, never tiring of retreiving honking duck! :laugh:

Best of all Cherry has a loving, happy pal to play with and keep each other company. She is quite enjoying being the "grown up", though mostly she is as carefree as ever.

This is more than I ever could have hoped from such a shaky start with this boy.

For these reasons, we have decided that the boy's done good,

so..................................

CAPTAIN JACK IS STAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is coming to live with princess Cherry, so he needs a noble name.

Welcome home Sweetheart, you're part of the "family" now.

keithmargeanddogs.jpg

DSCF3823.jpg

DSCF3900.jpg

A BIG thank to everyone for your adcvice and assistance with Jack. :thumbsup_anim: