UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Think Of My Cousin Susan :(

bonniebird

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reiki on the way, sorry I missed this yesterday.

When my hubby had a stroke quite a few people came in with this and they all made good recoveries even if they did take some time. We only use a small part of our brain so when something like this happens, another part starts to take over but this does need time. Susan will make a good recovery. :GroupHug:

Thanks for all your thoughts and healing and kindness :flowers: Soooz has quite a lot of pain in her head, her eye is red, red, red and like jelly :( The good news is that they can treat it with medicine so she doesn't have to have the op, she's not up to visitors just her very close family,

so please keep your thoughts coming :flowers:

Thanks Karen x

Just a little update, Susan as a subarachnoid haematoma which was confirmed by a lumber punch and scan. The doctors say that they might let her home Thursday, but we would rather she stayed in to get complete rest :( she ate a buttered roll today, thats the first thing she's had since she went in. She is still in pain and the docs want to get her to sit up in bed, they probably need the bed so want to send her home. Thanks for all your thoughts :flowers:

Karen x

:GroupHug: Hope she continues to improve, though personally if you can keep her in a bit longer as you'd like I think you'd be right to do so. Circumstances were different but they sent my Dad out sooner (clot on his brain) than I thought they should have done & into "nursing care" - within about a week he was back in hospital :(

If you don't think that Susan is ready to come out of hospital yet, do what we did for my mum. Say that there is no-one to look after her if they send her home. It bought us and mum more time.

fully agree with that, we did the same with my uncle.

positive thoughts being sent to susan :GroupHug: