UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rmf

owl

Have been out to the Christmas lights switch on. Wasnt as cold as I expected, Managed to get a few photos. Went to Ask afterwards for food. Was very good but I will prob now be reeking of garlic for days :laugh:

Through a friend have discovered that facebook has as well was English (UK) English (upsidedown) and English (pirate). Have set to English (pirate) and its so much more fun :biggrin:

Have had an invite from Bowood to Oldies Club for their show next June :ohmy: How organised are they!!

It took me 1.5 hours to get to work this morning due to an accident on the M6. Hope whoever was involved is ok. The journey normally takes 20 mins and the roads were just gridlocked.

:GroupHug: That is one thing that Darren is not missing, his mate said it took him an hour to travel four miles there this morning.

I am in work and its so creepy, no one else around. Taken two call already - seriously, who wants to know where their nearest kitchen workshop is at 6.09am on a Friday morning?

I hate this job, it is utterly depressing.

On the bright side....I have an interview with Boots next week in the NE :-) only Xmas temp but its a job!