UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Puppy Kicked To Death In Cambs :-( *Update* Puppy Apparently Died From A Virus

ReikiAnge

but if he does get found I doubt that he will get any more than a slap on the wrist ! :angry:

I agree, but I suspect that if he is caught,named and shamed, his local community will make his life hell. This happened to one of the arse wipes who filmed themselves throwing a ginger cat repeatedly over a balcony until it was dead, he got a couple of weeks in jail, where he had to be put into solitary for his own protection, then when he got out he and his family were hounded out of the area, I did hear they've had to move more than once.

'most likely' dies from a virus.

Surely they could do test to determine what,if any, virus.

Could it be that, although there was no outward sign of injury, the puppy suffered brain damage resulting in death?

It seems odd that

1)Despite a member of the public trying to resuscitate the pup, there were no other witnesses than the owner, to the attack.

and

2)Police said no further action would be taken with regards to the owners of the dog.

I think there is more to this than reported.

'most likely' dies from a virus.

1)Despite a member of the public trying to resuscitate the pup, there were no other witnesses than the owner, to the attack.

and

2)Police said no further action would be taken with regards to the owners of the dog.

I think there is more to this than reported.

There were no witnesses - only the girl - so presumably she was the one who reported the story, and made accusations (and possibly invented the story of the attempted resuscitation?). Or at least that's how I read it.

Meanwhile, we were all imagining the horror of a defenceless puppy being attacked by a bunch of hooded youths. Guess we'll never know what really happened.

Run free, little one. :GroupHug: