UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Nearly A Year Since We Lost Rosie Buttons :0(

Cafferysmum

:mecry: Tommorrow morning at 2.46am it will be year exactly that Rosie Buttons decided to go and play at Rainbow Bridge..

Its gone really quick this year and she has had Caffery join her and Sammy Cat.. cant believe its really a year..

Am still really angry that we lost her so young, but love her to bits and still think of her every day..

I miss her cuddles and her cuteness and the love she gave although she had a bad start, was always eager to do stuff and please.. and she loved training for tricks and obedience and the dog shows as well as meeting people..

Boy she had the face to melt a pack of butter.. and those lovely collie eyes..

Tonight we light their candle and it will burn through the night.. with her ashes at the side.. next to me...

I cant beleive its a year already..

Rosie Butts Bacon Butt, we miss you like mad and as we start to train the puppy, try and give her some guidance on how to pick it up quick cos shes a nutter.. :laugh: she would have drove you nuts lol..

Hope you and Caffery and everyone at the Bridge are having a great time..

Mum, Dad, Badger, Fezzi, Pudsey, Lottie, Maddoch, Millie, fishys, and Devil Cat, Marmite, and the new pets you never met, Fern, Flissy and Verity the kitten xxxx :GroupHug: