Pixi Is Home

ranirottie

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Cher, I'm so happy to wake up to this news, I cannot begin to imagine the agony you went through until she was found. I'm so pleased that little Pixi is back with her Mummy where she belongs, please give the little sweetheart a kiss from me, and am sending hugs for you Cher xxxxxxxxx

when he found her early this morning the posters hadn't been put up. He thought he had found a dead dog! He pulled her out of the water by her collar so that he could look at the tag address and inform the owners where she was.It wasnt until she moved slightly that he realised that she was still alive. It was so cold last night,the water in that ditch must have been freezing,she is so lucky to be alive.He picked her up and ran across country to his car,wrapped her up,put the heating on and took her to his house to warm her up. He and his fabulous dogs really did save her life.My son passes him ever morning onhis way to work so is going to thank him again for me. I have also rung the young lad who drove me up and down a million times in his van. Not many young men would have picked up a sobbing old lady sitting on a pavement clutching a dog lead.Yesterday showed me just how many great people there are around,and that includes on here. I know i keep saying it but I am soooo grateful for all the help I got.x

Oh Cher I'm nearly crying here with relief. I went to bed last night and asked my angels to look after her. I'm so so glad she's home with you.

Look after yourself now too. Well done everyone who helped especially that wonderful man who took the time to investigate for a tag and then looked after her and brought her home to you.

Welcome home Pixi :wub:

mecry.gif mecry.gif of absolue joy at your news!!

Sooooo pleased she's safe

What a wonderful man and his clever dogs to find her, and also the young man who drove you round to look. There must be some kind of medal?..........for the springers if no one else.

Take care now both of you.Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif