UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Operation Holly And Ivy

purple_mog

Hello all!

as part of the festive season, Santa's little helpers are organising a secret santa parcel service for long-term fosters and dogs in rescue who would appreciate something special while they wait for their new homes.

Could any rescue reading this who would like some of their dogs/cats/animals to be nominated please email:

secret.rescue.santa @ googlemail.com

thankyou :flowers:

• 3 weeks later...

:spudniksantanew: If anyone would like to nominate a rescue please do...Secret Santas have been very generous and there are stil parcels available for matching..it is open to any rescue and any animals....dog,cat,bunnies,hamsters,gerbils,rats,birds,reptiles ....just send your rescue nomination to Santas Little Helpers at

:santa: :santa: Thank you

News from Secret Santas Grotto for all those who have nominated themselves as Secret Santas :listen:

...the magical matching process will take place shortly and you should have details of the rescue animal(s)you are matched with by Sunday.

:partytime:

Any one who volunteered to be a Secret Santa and has not had an email by Sunday night please contact Santa's Little Helpers on:

in case they have had too much Christmas Cheer already and overlooked you..hic! :santa:

Get your shopping heads on and money at the ready :elefant: :elefant:

I am very excited and happy with the two gorgeous girlies that I have been given. pinkie.gif

This is going to make me sound a bit dense, but one of the specific things that I have been asked to get for one of them is a slip lead, but I don't know what it is blush.gif I had a look on ebay and couldn't see anything different about the ones on there to a normal lead.

Can anyone enlighten me please?

• 2 weeks later...