UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Foster/Rescue Secret Santa?

purple_mog

Hey all - Phoebeeeee's very organised SS thread reminded me to post this one to see if anyone else would like to help me co-ordinate it? Idea was similar to SS but rescues could nominate some of their dogs or fosters to receive Xmas parcels (wiccaweys, dogstar, oldies club etc?)

Oh, and if anyone reading is from such organisations could you say if you like the idea?

Mog

x

:santa:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's a great idea! :flowers: I'll happily donate, and be told what to do to help. If it's anything but a p*ss up in a brewery I'm at a loss when it comes to organising (funnily enough there isn't much calls for organising p*ss ups in breweries!), but I'll happily move if people want to tell me what and where to :wacko: :)

Edited by BillyMalc

Okay!

We have a gmail account set up - if you'd like to help please email:

secret.rescue.santa @ googlemail.com

Next step is to ask any rescues if they would like to nominate any of their dogs (I was thinking a maximum of 5 dogs per organisation?).

So far Oldies Club has said they are interested, suggest we could contact Wiccaweys, Dogstar, HWAR, LRSEC, other suggestions please?

Also if anyone would like to BE a secret santa - please send an email to:

secret.rescue.santa @ googlemail.com

telling us your:

forum name

real name

how many secret santa parcels you would like to send (£5 suggested value each)

Once we have nominated recipients we will magically match everyone up :biggrin:

Thanks for organising,maybe a list of what items rescues would like (and what they wouldn't as well)in the parcels could be added too?

Look forward to shopping for these goodies :biggrin:

excellent idea!! I think I am less organising and more just collecting everyone else's excellent ideas :laugh:

Just sent my email to be a secret santa biggrin.gif

I know I shouldn't say this, but I do hope that Ike is one of the dogs that gets drawn from Wiccaweys. I know that they are all deserving, but his story always makes me sad and he seems like the perfect dog too, I can't believe he hasn't been rehomed yet. sad.gif