UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

wavey.gif 'ello

Haven't been around much as I've been so busy, and then I've had no modem since the end of sept so no internet ohno02.gif

Have managed to pop from time to time so have been thinking of all the folks with poorly dogs and peopleGroup_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Also seen some new additions - and some ahem fosters!!

No chance to catch up with RMF, but I'm sure it has been very random!!

Enjoy your riding mrs gemstone - I miss it terribly and love seeing pics of folks on horses with big smiles - which you always have!

Timmy wub.gif Has he ever been stung? Friends dog is now paranoid about flies having been stung by a wasp. Only reason they knew he'd been stung was the wasp was caught in his coat when he came out of woods really worried. With a different coat friend wouldn't have known what the problem was.

Had nasty incident on our walk last night which I'm going to post about in it's own thread - my boys are fine but friend's dog not, so would apprieciate advice

I've been watching 3 swifts on the wires opposite my upstairs window. They have been there for about an hour, diving off to grab insects and then coming back. Obviously having a pitstop. Travel safely, birdies, hope to see you next year :wub:

RMF : I have recently discovered that Timmy is scared of flies :wacko: If there is one in the bedroom, he will do what he does when he hears thunder - he comes over and snuggles right in with a scared look on his face. Bless him, he is a bit "thpeshul" :rolleyes::laugh::wub:

Sno is terrified of flies. He reacts just as he does to fireworks, thunder etc. It's horrid and in the warmer months we have to be really careful to make sure a fly hasn't snuck into the house if we're going out without him :( Poor Timmy :(

Timmy wub.gif Has he ever been stung? Friends dog is now paranoid about flies having been stung by a wasp. Only reason they knew he'd been stung was the wasp was caught in his coat when he came out of woods really worried. With a different coat friend wouldn't have known what the problem was.

Had nasty incident on our walk last night which I'm going to post about in it's own thread - my boys are fine but friend's dog not, so would apprieciate advice

I never thought of that. Maybe he has been stung fairly recently as it's only recent that I've noticed the fear of flies and he's been here over 4 years :flowers:

I hope the situation gets resolved re your friends dog :GroupHug:

Wished I had of read this earlier, I work in Walsall and could have took you to lunch!

Unfortunately I wouldn't have had time, but thank you for the thought (it was a meeting which went through a working lunch) :flowers:

RMF : M6 was closed between junctions 18 and 19 and it therefore took me 4 hours to do a journey which should have taken an hour and 20 minutes :(

Oh hell sorry you got caught up in that. A lorry carrying bitumen overturned and both sides were closed because they had to resurface them.

Pondering whether to apply for a job as it's quite different to what I normally do.

Scoobs was in fine form this afternoon. Saw 2 squirrels and a cat. :rolleyes: Did discover one of our fave walks has been dug up as they're putting flood control in place for the stream. So will have to take F & B somewhere else in a bit.

I've been watching 3 swifts on the wires opposite my upstairs window. They have been there for about an hour, diving off to grab insects and then coming back. Obviously having a pitstop. Travel safely, birdies, hope to see you next year :wub:

I always feel a bit sad when I see them grouping and getting ready to leave. What an amazing journey they make.

Poor Timmy :wub: Tess has been stung twice by wasps this year (on her face too, my poor lamb), and now she's very wary of any creature that buzzes.

What fantastic news about Pixi, I can hardly believe how lucky she was to be found, and by someone who cared enough to do something too. Brilliant news.

RMF: I have the worst pain in my back. I'm fairly OK when sitting and walking about, but the getting up and down is a bit agonising. No idea where it's come from :wacko: