UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Rmf

We've just got back home from an afternoon on Formby beach. There were only a few people there and it felt like we had the beach to ourselves. We have 3 kernackered dogs which equals 2 happily tired and 1 grumpy one. :laugh: Martyn took pics so will see what he has come up with in a bit. Beautiful day. Really warm. Paddled and got soaked. We all spent most of the time in the water. Now having a coffee.

:angry: I'm not in bed, I was planning a 'well before 10 night' but fings have conspired against me :ohmy: I do hope that my bosses don't expect wondrous things from me in the morning, they'll just have to make do with tired ramblings from a confused mind.

NN :flowers: (I reckon an iced custard bun would help though :wink: )

I yam worn out. Will tell you about it tomorrow, but have recruited a lovely couple to help with the Smudge hunt. They walk their terriers on that patch at dusk every night without fail.

The other little tyke, the one who went awol on Aberavon beach, has definitely been picked up. He nearly got all the way to his house when he was found wandering, while his people were still searching the beach. An elderly couple took pity on him and have taken him in but not so far reported him, and no one knows who the heck they are. Posters gone up in that area now.

I could go an iced custard bun :wub:

What is this wet stuff pouring out of the sky laugh.gif

Yup, it's started here too, that'll be it for the rest of the day now :rolleyes:

RMF: Lady will be coming to stay tonight, for about 10 days. Hope that'll give me enough time to help her with her arthritis, seeing as her sodding owner doesn't do anything about it :angry:

It's Kiera's agility night tonight, looking forward to that! :) She really likes it, and she's good too, is my babe :wub: :wub:

Happy day everyone! :flowers:

Morning :tired:

When I took the boys out earlier, I was getting Wiggle to practise things we've been learning at school. Sir H, bless him, realised I had treats and walked loads, hoping he could have sossije too. Poor old thing hasn't walked so much in ages :laugh: :wub:

Maybe you could rig up a contraption on his head with a sossidge dangling just out of reach, so he walks that much every day :laugh:

Last time I went to Formby was nearly 30 years ago and it's normally heaving with people in the summer time.

I have never been to Formby beach - is it good for dog walking? And how far is it, I might have to investigate.

RMF : Since I swapped the thin summer duvet for the thick winter one on Sunday, I haven't wanted to get out of bed in the mornings, it's too nice and toasty in there.

I yam worn out. Will tell you about it tomorrow, but have recruited a lovely couple to help with the Smudge hunt. They walk their terriers on that patch at dusk every night without fail.

The other little tyke, the one who went awol on Aberavon beach, has definitely been picked up. He nearly got all the way to his house when he was found wandering, while his people were still searching the beach. An elderly couple took pity on him and have taken him in but not so far reported him, and no one knows who the heck they are. Posters gone up in that area now.

I could go an iced custard bun :wub:

Worrying that the other little dog has been picked up and not handed in, really hope they do soon and that there's good news for Smudge very soon.

What is this wet stuff pouring out of the sky laugh.gif

I don't like it :( Make it go away.