UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Useless!

BillyMalc

Useless because I completely forgot Kiera's 5th Gotcha Day, which was last Thursday. :ohmy:

This year was definitely eventful for our wee madam: with the addition of Sparky to our little pack last November I think that one of Kiera'sbiggest wishes finally came true - a permanent play mate! And play they do - lots of!

MoelFamau25072009026.jpg

MoelFamau25072009024.jpg

Then of course in May Mal passed away, and I found that Kiera was hit a lot harder by that than I thought she would be :mecry:

We also started doing agility last year, and have started doing our first shows this summer. Kiera obviously loves it and is pretty good at it too! :biggrin:

DelinquentDogz150809013.jpg

This year we've also been camping again, which she really likes. As a matter of fact, I meant to celebrate her Gotcha Day a bit earlier, while we went camping with Mog and dogs at Wasdale. We did some cracking walks and the guys all got more than enough treats, so even though I didn't think about it, Kiera had a very good time as it was :cool:

"Bonnie & Clyde" on top of Great Gable - 't was a total white out!

Wasdale1821092009028.jpg

"Queen of all she surveys" :wub: :wub:

Wasdale1821092009074.jpg

Afer a rather difficult first year, I really think that we've now never been getting along as good as we are now.

Happy 5th Gotcha Day my gorgeous girl, may there be many more to come :wub: :partytime: :wub:

Thank you for all your replies :flowers: I know that it prolly won't have made an ounce of difference to Kiera, whether or not I'd posted a thread on here, but I find it quite important to remember those things. :rolleyes:

oooooh has she really been with you all that time?? And fancy forgetting her Gotcha day too :wacko: obviously thats why the poor wee soul was complaining every time you left her when we were camping :rolleyes:

Lots of love to the gorjuss girlie :GroupHug:

And you didn't pick that up :unsure: She must of been complaining with a Mancunian accent again, then it escapes most people what on earth she is on about :wink: