UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Meet Rufus

Nettie

Before Rufus arrived with Gap along with his 5 litter mates we were told they were about 6 inches high! Well as they say the proof is in the pudding:

063.jpg

065.jpg

066.jpg

001.jpg

Tandem Roaching

003cropped.jpg

Rufus is about 14 inches high! :laugh: He won't fit in his freecycle puppy crate, luckily I also have a greyhound size crate.

Aw, I've come over all maternal :laugh:

He's just a gorjuss little bundle :wub:

Do you want him? He spends most of the day attached to my shoe laces and I'm forever tripping up, Indy and Rio are not agreeable to being his plaything. He tells you very vocally if he's displeased with you and hates his crate with a passion! Other than that he's lovely and has learnt to sit today, I think he'll be easy to train with food! :biggrin:

Do you want him? He spends most of the day attached to my shoe laces and I'm forever tripping up, Indy and Rio are not agreeable to being his plaything. He tells you very vocally if he's displeased with you and hates his crate with a passion! Other than that he's lovely and has learnt to sit today, I think he'll be easy to train with food! :biggrin:

Well as appealing as you make him seem :laugh: I shall have to pass this time as my arsey Archie would marmalise him and George just wants a quiet life these days.

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: sounds just like my lad laney, he does the talking thing and despises the crate ooo and he is stripey :laugh: Rufus really is a smasher :wub: :wub: :wub: