UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Nightmare Scenario

cycas

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vet feels that on the whole it went well, but that there may be some complication with one of the joints. :unsure: I should know more tomorrow so trying not to worry. She's in hospital being monitored tonight. Az didn't eat his lunch, but ate his tea and a big tripe stick and is now asleep with Perl Cat. I get the impression Perl is not the same but better than nothing!

Edited by cycas

Mollydog is home, and rather subdued with a cast on her leg.

I wish the dratted vet had asked me about feeding her, they gave her a chicken and rice food that she's not used to and rice usually gives her the runs, so no wonder she's still a bit runny tum. :angry: So she has some of that anti-runs stuff to take as well, and different pain killers once again because she can't have metacam with a stomach upset.

Molls is being very good about staying still so far, and her runny tum is fine again now (confirming my suspicions that it was the rice). Az tried to play with her this morning, and she did join in briefly, but in a very leg friendly way, which has to be good (she stood still on 3 legs with her mouth open and did twining necks). I'm pleased about that because it suggests that if they do manage to have a little play when my back is turned, it's unlikely to involve inappropriate bouncing...

She's back in on Friday for the leg to be re-dressed - I'm really hoping that by that time it will be showing signs of improvement. She also has a staple in her neck where the drip went in, but that seems to be healing nicely.