UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

X Factor

merledogs

I have to disagree Alex. I think Danyl was in the bottom two because people have gotten a bit fed up with him being so full of himself. Maybe him being in the bottom two will be just what he needs. He's a great singer and performer but he has an arrogant air about him. Perhaps this will give him some humility and could well save his place in the contest.

I think Cheryl did the right thing. I would have found it very hard to choose which of the two should have gone.

I can't stand Danyl, he looks arrogant and has a face that is just asking for a punch. I am starting to see the entertainment value in the twins, although I do realize they are a complete joke in a competition like this!

I liked Lucy song very much, and I thought Rachel sung better than she has before, she also looks much friendlier with her new hair.

I love little Joe, but he didn't look all that comfortable with that song. Lloyd was a bit boring for me.

I found an article in todays paper saying several of the contestants have complained about Danyl in the house. He has been accused of being rude and bullying. Im guessing if that has been public knowledge then it would explain his low vote numbers. I appreciate his singing and ability, but I fear he is becoming a legend in his own mind. Im fairly sure, win it or not he will be snapped up and given a deal though on his talent. There is no one really exciting me yet :unsure:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the dublin dickheads have gone through again :angry:

:laugh: Told you so - the twins are here to stay - according to todays Sun as I passed a news stand they even won the vote :wink:

As it gets further on I reckon Lucie & the young blonde lad (Lloyd?) who the younger girls will probably love will be near the end too.

Don't really like Danyl's "air" myself - a bit smug & might have done him good to come close to going out :glare:

gobsmacked, it seems every time simon says something bad about the twins the voters come out in force, he needs to change tac next week and fawn over how good they are then maybe no one will vote :unsure:

Well - even if perhaps more deservedly so - Simon is a bit smug too sometimes. The audience probably likes the idea of winding him up a bit by keeping the twins in :biggrin:

Rachel. Disgusting since she has such a fantastic voice but hopefully this will set her on a wonderful career.

Who on earth is voting for the twins, there's a hell of a lot of boo-ing in the audience for them.

:ohmy: Without doubt it was the worst Queen take off I've ever heard but come on they're entertaining. - They're like a train crash - so bad that you can't not watch. I've never voted on any TV show but may have to start voting for John & Edward :cool: :laugh:

Rachael on the other hand would definitely have been in my bottom 3 - I was initially thinking along with either Stacey or Archie & certainly been the one to go - she's not been in the bottom 2 several times for nothing, the public at large - including me - obviously just doesn't rate her as well as you do I'm afraid.

Oh poop! She was miles better than Lloyd and anyone is better than those awful twins.

Wasn't such a good night for him last night admittedly but I quite like him & I reckon the young girls will have him sticking around for a while regardless :laugh:

I don't find J&E entertaining at all, I just think they're awful and I think it's dreadful that they are still on the show when Rachel, who has a wonderful voice, was voted off. How insulting to her. Though I hope it does her career good in the long run.

I agree Ange. It's a singing competition and those 2 can't sing :mad:

I don't find J&E entertaining at all, I just think they're awful and I think it's dreadful that they are still on the show when Rachel, who has a wonderful voice, was voted off. How insulting to her. Though I hope it does her career good in the long run.

Also agree!