UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dating Sites

Jazz

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not dead in a ditch :laugh:

We had coffee, then we had lunch an we chatted about shite. [really we did, we discussed disposing of dog poo :wacko: ]

He's nice.

He's also very short and very thin but he has all his own teeth and smells nice. He wants to meet again but I'm not sure....Help

We had coffee, then we had lunch an we chatted about shite. [really we did, we discussed disposing of dog poo :wacko: ]

He's nice.

He's also very short and very thin but he has all his own teeth and smells nice. He wants to meet again but I'm not sure....Help

did he buy coffee and lunch?? if so of course :wink:

He wants to meet again but I'm not sure....Help

I think that unless you really really don't like him you should meet up again :) Of course I may not be the best person to advise :wacko: Have used match.com and okcupid, in the last 2 years (since separation) have gone on loads of dates and had actual relationships with three blokes, at least two of which I thought it could be fairly serious.......and yet I am now happily busy in my own little world, just me and the dogs :laugh:

But it was loads of fun and if nothing else provided endless amusement for my friends :laugh: :wink:

mmm sorry what I meant was what would catch your eye in a profile. Ive changed mine a few times as I really dont know what the fella is looking for.

:unsure: I don't suppose there is a "right" answer to that - different things will no doubt appeal to different men - eg some will want a real relationship, some will want a quick / easy shag, some like blondes, some brunettes etc etc. All you can be is you - not much help am I? :laugh:

JAZZ :grrr: I's not about what men are looking for it's about what YOU want.

FFS woman I'll write you one :ph34r_anim: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: , although, personally if it's going to work out I'd have thought it's a little of each :wink:

We recently met in the flesh a couple we "met" in an online quiz room....she is around 5ft 10 and he must be all of 5ft 6! she met him online and when he first came to meet her, apparently she opened the door, peered down, said hang on a moment and fled upstairs to take off her high heels and find some flatties! :laugh: They've been together several years now and seem very happy, she's a nutty talkative Dutch woman and he's very quiet, but it seems to work.