UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Week Old Puppy Accidentally Flushed Down The Loo

Fee

4 year olds are quite canny and know right from wrong. How could he have accidentally flushed the loo with the puppy in the bowl? I just watched the first bit of the video and wanted to slap the insipid mother,she makes it sound as tho it was all just a little accident,no harm done. What on earth must that puppy have lain in,inhaled,got covered in,swallowed etc whilst it was having its sweet little adventure !!! That mother wants to learn how to look after kids and puppies properly. Where was she when all this was going on? the kids must have been unsupervised for some time !!!! x :mad:

Edited by ranirottie

i thought i was over reacting when i saw this on 5 news last night but i am glad t isn't just me who sees a lot of problems. i am a tad confused though as they said on 5 last night that the dog was a cocker spaniel pup (i thnk they sad that) but when they showed the mum and pups at a relatives house the mum looked like a staff x to me :unsure:

I was appalled at the all the shots of people handling this puppy.

First the boy's mother had it, with the pup's mother peering over her shoulder and then the reporter was standing fondling it.

It looked big for a week old cocker spaniel, but still had its eyes closed and was quite floppy.

I wondered about the collar, but perhaps, if all the pups looked alike, it was distinguish this pup from the others, so that they could watch it for any repurcussions. I would have thought infection from bacteria picked up was likely.

But surely, it should not have been getting handled by lots of people. It should have been snuggled up with its mum and siblings( if there were any?).

My advice to that stupid bint would start and end with a slap.

I'm not the most tolerent of people, even less so with stupidity and

when animals are being mistreated :mad: :mad:

How I agree!!! :mad2:

To my mind this is not an amusing story...this one week old pup was in a wet drain for FOUR hours after being flushed down the loo (or pushed down the loo which sounds more likely to me) and personally I think this woman should be add up for cruelty to animals rather than given all this publicity by rag newspapers and stupid TV editors.

Oh yes...I bet she sells all the pups dead quick now .....yes the mother of the pup looks like along legged staff lurcher X type?Somebody should tell this woman about all the staff X's hanging around in the pounds on the brink of being PTS.

And what makes it even worse is that the kid is being given all this attention, from film crews and reporters, for having being cruel to an animal. More likely to become a serial animal abuser? I think so.

Stupid people :cussing:

How I agree!!! :mad2:

Oh yes...I bet she sells all the pups dead quick now .....yes the mother of the pup looks like along legged staff lurcher X type?Somebody should tell this woman about all the staff X's hanging around in the pounds on the brink of being PTS.

Stupid people :cussing:

i read cocker in the paper then saw mum on news and thought eh :unsure: shes a staff cross

At 4 years of age the child should know better :mad2: I have 3 nieces and 1 nephew and they would have never, ever done anything like that. It beggars belief. When I first heard this on the radio news, it was said as a lighthearted story, I think its disgusting.

And the adults involved, well, I better shut up now