UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June R M F

Wendbert

I thought the "in the park" bit was true already :unsure: but not the on private property. I've been reading it but I'm tired and it's giving me a headache!

:(

Its thundering...we were just about to go out for a walk too. HRH is kipping on the sofa and I wibbling next to him :wacko:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vets called home and left a message on the machine (thought she'd call my mobile)

Sample wasn't the best but what they did get was fat. So not a 100% definite result but good enough for a

:partytime:

anyway. She needs to have a dental anyway so not sure whether to have it removed at the same time just to be safe. Will discuss it with the vet when we see her next and obviously keep an eye on it in the meantime

Thanks all for the good wishes :flowers:

Fantastic news :flowers: :wub:

Great site Nige. :flowers:

Off to get sorted as George is working tonight so I am hosting the monthly quiz. I can't be bothered but I have to show willing I guess. :rolleyes:

Yay, at last I am receipt of something.

I had money paid into my bank account yesterday but had no idea where it was from. Rang the bank and they said it was Child Tax credits.

Rang CTC office today to ask what period the payment was for cos they hadn't sent me any notification of award.

Its per month apparantly with the next payment due on 16th july.

Yay says I, only it wasn't the amount I was expecting.....

The muppets have forgotten to add 2 children to my claim :rolleyes: ffs the first and only payment I've had and its wrong by about a hundred quid a month.

Go Snoops and Cassie! :partytime:

Stopped thundering now but I still have a stinking headache so think it might start again soon. Debating whether or not to take His Royal Highness out for a wander...don't want to get caught outside if it starts again though... :unsure:

:cheer: Cassie and Snoopy

I have just been for a bike ride :biggrin: to the chippy :rolleyes:

My sister-in-law told me that her mother-in-law's dog was PTS yesterday :( A two year old Westie. I asked her why and it was because he had skin problems and needed an operation to his knee and she didn't want to spend money on it because she had only got him cos her grandson wanted her too and he had got bored of him now anyway :mecry: :mecry:

Edited by Gemstone

My sister-in-law told me that her mother-in-law's dog was PTS yesterday :( A two year old Westie. I asked her why and it was because he had skin problems and needed an operation to his knee and she didn't want to spend money on it because she had only got him cos her grandson wanted her too and he had got bored of him now anyway :mecry: :mecry:

:ohmy: :mecry: :mecry:

FFS I can feel my blood boiling again !!!!

I spend a good part of my spare time helping Westies and trying to educate

people that there actually is a rescue for this 'purebreed' dog

I'm a volunteer for Westie Rehoming, a westie rescue dog charity, we would have taken him in

and there is Westie Rescue too, the also do what ever they possibly can

Not having a go at you Gems, but really!!!, are people that f****ing stupid

that I feel the need to slap some sense into them :( :(

ACDogs25June2009042ii.jpg

ACDogs25June2009019ii.jpg

Aww my gorgeous boy :wub:

Am looking forward to seeing the pics of his impression of 'How Much is The Doggie in the Window' :laugh:

Must get my handful of snaps uploaded

Have been grooming. Swear it was a sheep more than a Bichon. Hes had quite a severe trim as I couldnt get the normal blade through his fur. At least he will be cooler through the warmer weather.