UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello :)

I'm still popping in to say hi from time to time :wavey: Just to prove I'm still alive.Work is utter pants but for a different reason than previous :( We've lost 3 babies in the past couple of months and the child protection is awful at the moment.I am still taking time out as my sh*tometer is overflowing.

Apart from that life is just fine :)

We're back from our hike walk :) Wiggle and I went all the way up the hill above the Cherhill White Horse. It's rather steep but the view from the top is fab and there was only us there :biggrin: Sir H wouldn't have managed it so he stayed home :wub: Just updating Wiggle's blog :wink:

We're back from our hike walk :) Wiggle and I went all the way up the hill above the Cherhill White Horse. It's rather steep but the view from the top is fab and there was only us there :biggrin: Sir H wouldn't have managed it so he stayed home :wub: Just updating Wiggle's blog :wink:

did you wave at my sister, you can see that white horse from her house :laugh:

Yikes, I am such an achey breaky Tiks. I have stiffened up since this morning and had real trouble parking this evening as my arms wouldn't work properly. To make matters worse, the current object of my affection was chatting with some mates while I wrestled to park my car properly in a space big enough for 2 tanks and the QE2 :rolleyes: .......and my car has lost its va va voom, it's so sluggish and accelerating from 0-60 in 25minutes, the garage can't fit me in til Friday so I'll just sunday drive to work and back and have booked Friday off.

:boldred: :boldred: are you coming to the Big Doggie Do Dah Wendy, I'll be there and will probably bring fatty Fleurbag one of the days if it's not too hot. She can flirt with Wiggle and Sir H :wub: :wub: I've told her she's got to be an ambassador and now she's all excited thinking there'll be lots of Ferrero Roche chocs and the like :D

yay for mummyowl

Hiya Jules, sorry work is so bad at the moment :GroupHug:

:sick01: and a distant :GroupHug: for doggies with oozing bumpy bits

Tonights bedtime story is the boy who cried wolf :member9:

Edited coz I'm such a slow typer

Congratulations madison

That's a very impressive, erm, big pointy thing behind Wiggle :D

Edited by chickentikka

:boldred: :boldred: are you coming to the Big Doggie Do Dah Wendy, I'll be there and will probably bring fatty Fleurbag one of the days if it's not too hot. She can flirt with Wiggle and Sir H :wub: :wub: I've told her she's got to be an ambassador and now she's all excited thinking there'll be lots of Ferrero Roche chocs and the like :D

ooh it will be lovely to meet Fleur and see you again :jumpy:

:mecry: :mecry: There is no way that our truck will be repaired in time for the Camping weekend. The repairs are on hold as the examination of the vehicle has now put the repairs over £5000.00 so they have to have a claims adjuster from the insurance to give it a full examination for possibility of writing it off :mecry: . All because some lazy b1tch couldn't put her handbrake on properly :grrr: :grrr:

Crashdamagebycarrollingdownhillinto.jpg

Crashdamagebycarrollingdownhilli-3.jpg

My poor baby truck :(

She needs a whole new side on the drivers side :(

Edited by doggy.lover

All because some lazy b1tch couldn't put her handbrake on properly :grrr: :grrr:

I could be wrong, but I wouldn't have thought the other party would have intentionally not put the handbreak on properly :unsure:

Marian CT, it will be very lovely to see you, and meet Fleur :wub: I should apologise in advance for Sir H if he doesn't do much flirting - he prefers boys :wink:

I could be wrong, but I wouldn't have thought the other party would have intentionally not put the handbreak on properly :unsure:

I didn't say she did do it intentionally, but it was extremely careless considering she lives on that hill and must know the dangers :rolleyes: I double check my handbrake every time I park it anywhere

Edited by doggy.lover

That's a very impressive, erm, big pointy thing behind Wiggle :D

It is indeed :wink: :laugh:

did you wave at my sister, you can see that white horse from her house :laugh:

I didn't :rolleyes: Mind you, can see lots of houses from there :laugh: It's a long way up and very steep in placed - I'm aching now :laugh: