UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Good Thoughts For Clive Please

Abby

It's okay, he's not ill, but tomorrow he is finally losing his love spuds :rolleyes:

I know it's a routine op, but this has been a big decision for us with all the problems between him and Dylan and being told by our behaviourist under no circumstances to have him neutered because it would make their fighting much worse, which really scared us off it.

But he is quite the benevolent tyrant these days, and I really do want it to happen, so his dad has agreed (admittedly with a :mecry: ).

Please give him a thought tomorrow as he waves his furry little pods off to Rainbow Bridge :wink: (and give his dad a thought too cos Clive's his baby and he really hated the last time he had to have an op)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good luck clive :flowers: what is it about men and boys bits??? our first dog is a bitch, no question when she was old enough she was speyed, second dog is a boy, me begging the vet to do him as i could stand the humping no longer (vet refusing as he wasn't old enough) my dad..... does he have to be done?? she's been speyed :rolleyes: