UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Gutted Beyond Gutted

Fee

I'm upset beyond words that after being so keen to take them, and going through all our checks and processes and getting lots of advice from us, their new owners gave them no chance at all to settle before deciding it wasn't going to work out :mecry:

Bolo and Mitzi are now safely back in their foster home. I'm gutted beyond words for this gorgeous pair, after waiting so long they really didn't deserve this :mecry: :mecry:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They left us at lunchtime, and were back here by bedtime and had spent half of that time travelling there and back here, :mecry:

I just cant understand what went wrong they are a fab pair and like all dogs would be in a new home were confused and needed to settle which wouldnt happen in just a few hours.

Within 5 mins of being back Mitzi was asleep by my feet and Bolo was rolling around the floor with hubby like a giant puppy :wub: they have both been a bit quiet today and following me around a lot.

Mitzi is by my feet as I type and Bolo is fast asleep on sofa with my girlies :wub:

They left us at lunchtime, and were back here by bedtime and had spent half of that time travelling there and back here, :mecry:

I just cant understand what went wrong they are a fab pair and like all dogs would be in a new home were confused and needed to settle which wouldnt happen in just a few hours.

Within 5 mins of being back Mitzi was asleep by my feet and Bolo was rolling around the floor with hubby like a giant puppy :wub: they have both been a bit quiet today and following me around a lot.

Mitzi is by my feet as I type and Bolo is fast asleep on sofa with my girlies :wub:

Give them a big hug from me :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Give them a big hug from me :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Will do :)

Thing is a feel bad now as we have a holiday booked half term week so they are being sent to another foster home, but if they dont settle there they will be coming back to us even if we have to cut the holiday short as we think they had enough stress yesterday.

Thing is a feel bad now as we have a holiday booked half term week so they are being sent to another foster home, but if they dont settle there they will be coming back to us even if we have to cut the holiday short as we think they had enough stress yesterday.

Don't you dare feel bad - you have done your absolutely best for these two dogs - above and beyond the call of duty etc, etc,. Now you go and have a wonderful holiday and look after yourself. :GroupHug:

Half a day to settle? Words fail me :mad:

It's the nearly-owners loss, they have missed out on a pair of lovely dogs.

Well done Whitetiger for taking them back, I hope you manage to get your holiday and that the dogs find a forever home soon :flowers: