UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Flora's Morning

dirtychicken

After going out for her first wee of the day, Flora decided that it was high time that Prince Hugo got a taste of his own medicine and so she stood and stared at him whilst he was in his crate :smug-1:

Hugo1.jpg

Hugo2.jpg

And just to wind him up even further (much like he does to her :wink: ) she started wuffing and playbowing :laugh:

Hugo3.jpg

She then had a few words with me and they were mainly "Mother. There appear to be new toys in this 'ere house that I have not yet examined and that stupid ladradozer has not yet killed. Give them to me please"

Grab.jpg

Tyre3.jpg

Ooh. A tyre toy :cool:

Tyre2.jpg

I'll kill that in no time :devil:

Tyre1.jpg

Tyre4.jpg

Excellent! A rubber bone :pinkie:

Bone1.jpg

That can go the same way as the tyre :devil:

Bone2.jpg

(more pics - specially for Holly - to follow!)

Holly! Holly! Just look what has arrived in my house whilst I've been shut up in my prison!! :pinkie: :pinkie: It is a SOFT and SQUEAKY toy and still Bran has let it live!! :ohmy:

Now let's see what I can do with this :biggrin:

Fluffy1.jpg

Fluffy2.jpg

Fluffy3.jpg

Fluffy4.jpg

The toys are now having a rest :laugh:

Oh my goodness that broken Floradozer doesn't seem very broked any more! :wub:

She's not, is she? :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hugo did stay in his crate and Bran was put in Flora's crate for the duration though, otherwise she tries to get the whole thing totally out of hand by turning it into wrestling or bouncing on the sofa and that is NOT allowed :ohmy:

Oh Flora, this is my soft toy you gave me, I do enjoy playing with it but Mum only lets me have it for a short time or I go mad

Hollytoy001.jpg

Hollytoy003.jpg

Hollytoy001.jpg

Hollytoy002.jpg

I still have to stop Holly from getting on chairs etc. These girls are a trial arn't they. But life would be dull without them

Barbara

Hollytoy003.jpg

These girls are a trial arn't they. But life would be dull without them

Most definitely :laugh: :wub: I am so glad to see that Holly is enjoying it :wub:

:laugh: Hugo, wonder what he made of Flora's teasing :wub:

It sort of went like "yapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyapyap" followed by the occasional hurling of himself at the crate door :wacko: He didn't waste a second when they swapped places though and he was straight up barking at the door of her crate :devil: :rolleyes:

Edited by dirtychicken