UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Tigger's Gotcha Day

Mrs B

It is four years today since we picked up a rather quiet boy from Wiccaweys – not that he stayed quiet for long, as he proceeded to decide to live life to the full, 24/7, not bothering to eat or sleep while he tested our patience, perseverance and life style to the full, until finally a glimmer of light dawned – for him that life with us wasn’t as bad as he thought, and for us that the day would come when he would choose us as his friends, not regard us as scary and hostile.

This morning my very special Tigger boy gave me one of his very special cuddles, standing on the landing of the stairs, with me one step below, so that he could stand up on his back legs and snuggle in under my chin, which is one snuggle above him curling up on the chair besides me, and one snuggle below the very rare treat of him climbing into my lap and making himself completely comfortable with his head on my shoulder, and paws hugging me.

Tigger truly is a delightful boy, who just keeps astounding me as he becomes more and more affectionate as more time passes, enjoys his life to the full, loves his special friends, and we will always be grateful to Paul and Sarah at Wiccaweys, not only for allowing us the special privilege of sharing our lives with him, but for their patience with us as we sought their advice over and over and over again as we faced challenge after challenge with him.

But just look at him now ................ :wub:

AgilityDarleyHolidayWorkingTrial-104.jpg

DSC00838.jpg

AgilityDarleyHolidayWorkingTrial-36.jpg

AgilityDarleyHolidayWorkingTrial-4.jpg

Download1707.2007038.jpg

And tonight we are having Cheese and Garlic Biscuits .......... heart shaped of course. :)