UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Say Hello To Cassie

ranirottie

this is Cassie. She is 10 years old and I think she is an Australian Cattle Dog x. She has lived with her owner from a pup until he died a few weeks ago and then had no one to carefor her. She is very laid back and gentle and will be hopefully going on the OC website very soon. I just need to assess her a bit first. I know that she is great with kids and good with dogs and travels well,just need to pop round to see my daughters cat. Fingers crossed that she will find a good home quickly. x

Cass.jpg

she was very unhappy here and hated the boisterous westies. she kept taking herself off into the garden,even if it was dark and raining. :mecry: so she has gone to stay with a good friend of mine who lives alone with her little old dog and several cats. She walked in,checked out the area,said hello to the dog and cats and went to sleep in the armchair .Apparantly she is happy to snooze away most of the day, asks nicely to go out into the garden for her toilet,sleeps nicely when my friend is out and snores quietly on the bedroom floor all night. She has been labelled as the perfect dog so she will be up for rehoming this weekend..x