UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

snow

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: :rolleyes: :biggrin: :flowers: :angry: :mecry: :wacko: :glare: and whatever else anyone needs. Sorry havent been able to catch up.

Sorted Dads funeral and all the bits that go with it. Next Wed 29th otherwise it would not have been until the middle of May!!

We have decided on family flowers only and donations to Dogs Trust - as Dad loved his doggies :flowers:

Im a bit fragile at the mo as it seems that all I have done in the past few months is go to the hospital and watch someone special die.

The dogs are playing up a bit as I havent taken them for their long walks just quickies - I do hope they understand. OH and I are determined that this weekend we take them for a day out with picnic - just them and us.

:GroupHug: :rolleyes: :biggrin: :flowers: :angry: :mecry: :wacko: :glare: and whatever else anyone needs. Sorry havent been able to catch up.

Sorted Dads funeral and all the bits that go with it. Next Wed 29th otherwise it would not have been until the middle of May!!

We have decided on family flowers only and donations to Dogs Trust - as Dad loved his doggies :flowers:

Im a bit fragile at the mo as it seems that all I have done in the past few months is go to the hospital and watch someone special die.

The dogs are playing up a bit as I havent taken them for their long walks just quickies - I do hope they understand. OH and I are determined that this weekend we take them for a day out with picnic - just them and us.

It takes a chunk out of your soul each time.

Be kind to yourself :GroupHug:

RMF, I have been to the dentist after work today and had fillings either side of my mouth. This means I have numb lips on both sides and can't even drink never mind eat anything! :mecry: :rolleyes: The rest of the Baileys will have to stay in the fridge for a while longer. :laugh:

:GroupHug: cos going to the dentist is carp. Maybe you could have the Bailey's off a teaspoon if you're still numb! :laugh: :laugh:

A skill which should surely be added to your CV. :laugh:

I never thought of that! :laugh:

I've just had meringues, kiwi fruit and alpro cream for dinner :flowers: who said my student days were over....

Yummy! I can't imagine that as student food! :wacko:

I am watching the budget on tv. as a single female, nearly 40 single, smokes, drinks and drives a deisel and owns a small business i usually get battered from all angles. waiting to see what the delightfull mr darling taxes me on this time round :angry:

Oddly I've just used the BBC budget calculator... and it says I'll be around £1500 better off this financial year - though i'm in the same circumstances as you (although yours should be better than that for I'm not the employer, I'm an employee). Doesn't make sense - aren't the budgets in a recession supposed to help those more in need than I?

We are in a quandary here.

If 2 % is added in duty to wine.

then how much is it per bottle if our home made is between 30p and 60p a bottle ?

Its the first time Ive ever been able to laugh at the budget.

do you care after drinking it? :huh:

:GroupHug:

I have spent all day doing interviews and am glad I don't work in PR like some of you.... how can you do all that nicety when some of the people are numpties? :wacko:

Oddly I've just used the BBC budget calculator... and it says I'll be around £1500 better off this financial year - though i'm in the same circumstances as you (although yours should be better than that for I'm not the employer, I'm an employee). Doesn't make sense - aren't the budgets in a recession supposed to help those more in need than I?

I think as im company director and this is a limited company that makes me an employee too technically. Ive not bothered to check whether im better or worse off yet. Im just wondering if ASDA will still do 12 botttles of WKD for a tenner when i do my shopping tomorrow :laugh: