UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Get Well Soon Thoughts For Fionna Please

dirtychicken

I know that I've not been around much, and neither has Fi, so this must look incredibly cheeky, but Fi was rushed into hospital on Friday with terrible stomach pains after collapsing several times whilst trying to sort the Barn dogs out.

On Saturday they operated to see what was going on and removed her appendix.

She's been in hospital since and doesn't seem to be healing quite as well as she should be :err: She's still not eating yet and the pain is still being managed with the hardest painkillers that she can be given. Initially, she'd been hoping to be out of hospital today, but obviously this is now being delayed indefinitely until she can cope on lesser painkillers and is eating properly.

She is such a good friend to me and it is so hard to know that she's in hospital so far away :(

If anybody could possibly spare a few good thoughts for her, it would be very very much appreciated :flowers:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like Flora Fi will survive.

Fi is one of lifes survivers and knowing her she will be enjoying the peace and quiet of no leaking roofs and a bed without wriggling pups in it.

People like us are different and as much as being in pain is irritating she is "on holiday ". bet she is more angry that she never reached Portugal before she collapsed as she could be on a hospital terrace by now.

It will be fine sarah. Im going to see Fi tommorow.