UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suma just came in carrying a mouse. I grabbed him, but he dropped it. It fell into my trouser turnup, where it nestled, presumably unaware that although its nose was hidden, its bottom was poking out. Cue me waddling outside trying not to dislodge the mouse too soon.... I got him as far as a flowerbed before he jumped out, so he had some cover to hide in.

ooo naughty british gas!

because I signed back up to them, they were going to give me £50 in february. Its not there. Ive just rung up, they put it into your gas account. He said which one was it going to be put into, I said both :rolleyes: . As I was misled, he can only refund one of them, so a £50 cheque is on its way and the other £50 will be put against my bill

Im happy with that :rolleyes: :wink:

RESULT!! Lorry firms insurers have accepted the blame completely for the accident - so now we just have to arrange for the car to go and be assessed still very worried about potential uneconomical finding tho, the independant estimate we went and got came in at £990 and on top of that would be the cost of the hire car whilst ours is being repaired *sighs* but at least Nick has been vindicated "witness" or no blinking "witness".

Hellooooo :)

I bet you'll all be hugely surprised to hear that I still haven't had a letter from HR re my disciplinary outcome.This was despite their promise it would be here well before my last day at work....which is tomorrow.And the HR manager is away till wednesday.And my manager is off all week.And the person that chaired the meeting is away on training and unavailable.

Feckwits :angry:

And some w*nker smacked their door into my rear passenger door yesterday at Tesco's and has left a bloody great dent in it.Have they left a note saying 'oh dear we are sorry and we'll pay for the damage which will no doubt cost a fair bit'.Have they feck.

Feckwits :angry:

And breeeeathe and calmmmmmmm :huh:

:mad: Jules :GroupHug:

:ohmy: Lesley

:cheer: Snow

RMF is quiet today :unsure: I went to a meeting on stress management this morning, I was more stressed about having to go to that instead of getting on with stuff at home :wacko: :rolleyes: OH had not got much done while I was away :rolleyes:

Very sad news in Laurel n Hardy's thread :sad02:

Edited by Gemstone

Don't think it's a burst blood vessel cos I've had them before when my diverticulitis flares up. This was cloggy dark blood but as there has been no sign of it since, I'm not worrying too much

Hope you are ok now :flowers:

I escaped from hospital, doc let me loose, so am now off for a lie down. I have paypalled Dogstar £20 to cover 2 auction bits. That was more impotrant than getting rest on docs orders. :huh: Feeling a bit woozy so off on the sofa I think. All keys are a bit blurred today. Besty do as Im told for a change then.

Hope you feel better soon :flowers:

Why cant men check their car mirrors before they set off, was on my way to be Grandma in Blackpool when some dick head in a bmw that was parked at the side of the road decided to just pull out as I was going passed... cue bashed in side of van and split tyre, just shows a nissan vanette is way stronger than a bmw cos the van ripped the front off his car, now all the hassle of insurance and repairs bah humbug!!!!!!!

:GroupHug:

The wind is blowing my back fence down, great, 4 dogs and I cant use the garden

:GroupHug:

:mad: Jules, their really keeping you waiting.

Yay for Nick :biggrin:

2 x RMF's

1. Spike has stared barking again after giving us a short reprieve for a few days :rolleyes:

2. The living room floor has many toys on it again as he decided to bring in toys just like he used to. We've had tuggy games, throwing games and he has had a mad five minutes on his own with them. :mecry: :wub: I luffs my boy, he never ceases to amaze me :)

I'm off now, my arms hurt from doing Wii fit exercises, so I don't want to sit too long typing. Have a good evening all. :flowers:

I have been to the beach, and to the butchers, and to the bank. I have painted a couple of walls and varnished a chest of drawers. I have produced breakfast and lunch.

I am now drinking beer and getting excited about a very exciting visitor :comic19:

:laugh: :rolleyes:

Hand delivered at 5.30pm giving me 10 days to appeal,an oral warning citing in it emails I've never responded to which is probably because I've never had them in the first place.Feckwits.10 days to appeal,which is just fabulous when I finish tomorrow for almost 3 weeks and will be abroad and can therefore not contact them by the final date for appeal.Feckwits.

Utter feckwits.

I find it quite hysterically funny how completely stupid they are really :laugh:

hope those starting new jobs today had a great first day

i have been offered a job today that i didn't apply for but was put forward for :wacko:

j has been off school today due to sickness after spending the w/end being spoilt by grandparents who really should know better :mad:

:laugh: :rolleyes:

Hand delivered at 5.30pm giving me 10 days to appeal,an oral warning citing in it emails I've never responded to which is probably because I've never had them in the first place.Feckwits.10 days to appeal,which is just fabulous when I finish tomorrow for almost 3 weeks and will be abroad and can therefore not contact them by the final date for appeal.Feckwits.

Utter feckwits.

I find it quite hysterically funny how completely stupid they are really :laugh:

Oh Jules :( I wish there was something useful I could say :GroupHug:

I'll talk to Mark tomorrow if he's in and see what he suggests.If he's not then they're going to get a snotty email stating how bloody ridiculous a situation they've left me in.

Next time I work with a lazy skiving rude ignorant bint I'll turn a blind eye and let the PCT carry on paying her cos they don't seem to mind at all paying someone for doing next to nothing if this is the thanks you get for reporting it.

I'm fine everyone,don't worry :flowers: I'm beyond caring with this PCT as they are just so rubbish and useless nothing they do surprises me any more.