UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that Wendys or Mindys? :laugh:

OMFG!! I havent laughed so much in ages! I have dyed OH hair! I dont think it is what he was expecting!! :biglaugh:

Ah will have to wait for tomorrows photographic evidence lol. Last count seemed to be 9-10 labs of mainly the black variety. Poor Louie's going to be the odd one out lol.

Photos Needed!! :laugh:

Edited by lil_angel

I can't remember whether I posted this morning when I intended - if not, morning, afternoon, evening.

Fantastic news re the job Jacobean - sounds like an office full of nice to know folks too.

I keep getting lost in the auction - seeing as I didn't start viewing things when they were first posted, I am now finding it impossible to look at everything I should.

And why oh why has some prat offered a whole trayful of Mars Bar Cakes in the auction. I may well have to bid on that one 'cause it's scrumptious!

And I have a headache.

I can't remember whether I posted this morning when I intended - if not, morning, afternoon, evening.

Fantastic news re the job Jacobean - sounds like an office full of nice to know folks too.

I keep getting lost in the auction - seeing as I didn't start viewing things when they were first posted, I am now finding it impossible to look at everything I should.

And why oh why has some prat offered a whole trayful of Mars Bar Cakes in the auction. I may well have to bid on that one 'cause it's scrumptious!

And I have a headache.

i posted half the items in the first place and im still loosing items :laugh: mars bar cakes... go and outbid me as im fat enough and my belly over ruled my head when i was bidding :laugh:

headache... vodka is the answer as it is with all ailments :D

I've just found out, by picking up the local paper in Tesco, that a very dear friend has been killed in a car crash. She was a fabulous and much loved woman and I count myself lucky to have been able to call her my friend. Why does life have to be so fecking rubbish sometimes :mecry: :mecry:

I'm so sorry :( :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

I am preparing myself for my trip to the Land of Labradors tomorrow :laugh:

I've told you, Louie is a miniature fox red labrador :wink:

Is that Wendys or Mindys? :laugh:

I asked a few friends to join me and M-M for a gotcha day walk, not a big organised one as the one I tried to organise for her birthday went wrong when hardly anyone could make it! Last count was 11 Labs Amy :laugh: :laugh:

Andrea, you can't tell us that and then not show us :mad:

MrsB, when I have some money, will you make me a dark choc Mars Bar cake pretty please :)

Could people take a look at Shaun the Sheep to see if they know of anyone who could offer him a good dog-free foster home please?

The other two prizes are very suitable for Julia Gemstone :laugh:

A very pink telescopic umbrella and, drum roll please, a pink dustpan and brush set :laugh: :laugh:

Both prizes are yours Julia for a donation to the Oldies Club :rolleyes:

Really? :unsure: :pinkie: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Andrea

I am up late waiting for Matty to come home from a party :rolleyes:

Edited by Gemstone

I've just found out, by picking up the local paper in Tesco, that a very dear friend has been killed in a car crash. She was a fabulous and much loved woman and I count myself lucky to have been able to call her my friend. Why does life have to be so fecking rubbish sometimes :mecry: :mecry:

:GroupHug: for you and your friend.