UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Auction Chat Thread

Wendbert

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Sam, thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for the amazing wrapping paper and the curry puff biscuits.

Draw your own conclusions.............

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

I thought they were disgusting, 2 of the lads want some more!

:rolleyes:

Thanks again

xx

Dear Sam, thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for the amazing wrapping paper and the curry puff biscuits.

Draw your own conclusions.............

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

I thought they were disgusting, 2 of the lads want some more!

:rolleyes:

Thanks again

xx

OMG that is sooooo funny ( could I add that to my blog pretty please )

tell the lads if they really want some more I will bring some back for them next trip

Wow, just read back and seen that the food has been delivered!

Karen, I have to apologise, in all the confusion of sorting out the post-auction stuff, I can't honestly remember if I forwarded your details to the company donating the food you won :wacko: I'll double check tonight and if not, send them your details :flowers:

Melf, I've emailed Collars & Tags with your engraved tag info :flowers:

you've ripped into it already?? Mine will have to wait til dinner time :D ~I am a meeeeeean mummy!! :sleep:

Well not really - they've been allowed to try Robbie's fish delectables but as we joined L.O.H.P mailing list we got some sample packs a while back and I'm going of the reaction to that :laugh:

Well not really - they've been allowed to try Robbie's fish delectables but as we joined L.O.H.P mailing list we got some sample packs a while back and I'm going of the reaction to that :laugh:

ahhhh well, I have to admit, Akita got a sneaky fish treat as well, as she was the only dog inside the house when it arrived :ninja: :D She approved, and asked if she could have the whole bag, before her sisters came in from the garden. I said no

:)

:laugh: