UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Auction Chat Thread

Wendbert

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it very hard to co ordinate driving past the post office on the way home from work, remembering to stop, finding a parking space, having parcels in car and my purse with me :rolleyes: so I'm going to do a special trip just for the post office on Saturday. There's a couple of people who have won items I donated that haven't pm'd me but if you do so by Saturday morning you can get on my Postman Pat run :)

Thanks Lil_angel the biscuits arrived this morning and went down well with Charlie who greeted the postman :rolleyes:

Still waiting for the bone shaped cookie cutter from chickentikka, has it been sent yet - have supplied my address etc via PM. :unsure:

:rolleyes:

Parcels posted this afternoon :flowers:

I got the grumpy sod sign, the poor postman brought that. He also brought Miss Piggy with her legs hanging out of the envelope, he hoped she would be ok aawwww

Blimey considering how well I wrapped her up Im surprised her legs were dangling out. Sounds like the sorting office had a vicious machine :unsure:

er i paid a few days ago.....and it shows on the wiccaweys bit.....

fee

But you hadn't sent me your address. I've got it now though and will send your item out this week.

Still waiting for addresses from:

Ingipops

JacquiD

Spottie2101

I'm at work this week and my only chance to get to the post office is during my lunchbreak and as its always busy and takes up most of the hour I get, I'd rather not be there each day. I'll send the items once I have all the addresses :flowers: