UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Auction Chat Thread

Wendbert

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Aunty Wendy, mum had a lie in this morning as she is not very well. I was laying on the door mat as I've said in an earlier post, and the postie came..............the letters plopped right on my head and what a lovely tasty smell there was coming from a package addressed to me. Now, I'm a good boy and wouldn't dream of opening post, so I started to dig the carpet to wake mum up. After what seemed like an age, she got up and came down stairs. The tasty parcel was indeed for me, so I helped open it and yummie yummie there inside were my favourite all time biscuits - Aunty Wendy's Bumpy ones - cheese and garlic. I got quite beside myself with anticipation as mum opened the cellophane and took one of the little bones out. I must say it was 100% up to standard Aunty Wendy and I thank you very very much, it was SO kind of you to take pity on me. Please can I come and live with you, Pudding, Wiggle and Sir H as then I would be able to eat these biscuits EVERY time they are baked.

Thank you very much and please would you send mum the recipe so that she can make them for me and use her new bone shaped cookie cutter from the auction when it comes.

lots of love and licks from an adoring and satisfied Charlie :love: :liebe94: :wub_anim:

Official Doggie Biscuit Taster - available for hire at short notice.

PS Aunty Di, thanks for thinking of me and my welfare, I am putting myself up for rehoming very soon. Thankyou for offering some of your batch :D

Thank you Wendy, my t-shirt and catch bone (well, not my bone...) have arrived.

Thank you Di, the rubber chicken, floating wubba and little bear keyring (very cute!) have arrived.

Dylan is now sulking because there are new toys in the house and he's not been allowed to play with them yet :laughingsmiley:

MY WILLY HAS ARRIVED, MY WILLY HAS ARRIVED!!

It is totally gross. I have photographic evidence of this but I don't think they will pass censor!!

:wacko:

And Lesley, thank you SO much for the Talking Vibrator...........

It utters little gems such as -Go away I've got a headache, Sorry, I have to get up early tomorrow..............

My office completely ground to a halt - I am the only female. Believe me, there were some exquisite expressions around!!!

Both items can be viewed on the tea stall at Wiccs show in September by request. Be warned.

:wink:

Again, I thank you.

My Bag arrived from Wendy today, thank you very much, it will be lovely in the summer, if we get one.

Just got my mod box to come. Now THAT will be interesting to see whats in it, I can't wait.

Thank you Wendy

Barbara

A bag full of stuff received safely from Wendy - thank you :flowers:

Archie is running round with a ball in his gob tho George is trying to tempt him to chew his bone for him for a bit, when it gets nice and soggy George will reclaim it :laughingsmiley:

Thank you for the ikkle bones too :GroupHug:

MY WILLY HAS ARRIVED, MY WILLY HAS ARRIVED!!

It is totally gross. I have photographic evidence of this but I don't think they will pass censor!!

:wacko:

And Lesley, thank you SO much for the Talking Vibrator...........

It utters little gems such as -Go away I've got a headache, Sorry, I have to get up early tomorrow..............

My office completely ground to a halt - I am the only female. Believe me, there were some exquisite expressions around!!!

Both items can be viewed on the tea stall at Wiccs show in September by request. Be warned.

:wink:

Again, I thank you.

I thought it was just me the vibrator didnt like, glad to know its bad tempered with someone else too :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

poor postman, 3 parcels today! lol

Ive got the jeans and other stuff, thank you. I also got the book and the doggy tops.

he said he had tryed to deliver a cricket ball yesterday, did I get it? ooo yes, I didnt tell him it was the work of art lol

Official Doggie Biscuit Taster - available for hire at short notice.

:laugh: :wub:

PS Aunty Di, thanks for thinking of me and my welfare, I am putting myself up for rehoming very soon.

:ohmy: :laugh:

Glad the parcels I've sent have been received safely. I received the floating toy, thank you Phoenix :flowers: And the fan, thank you Di (although you're in Egypt so probably don't care by now :laugh: )

Will be delivering by hand to Snow & Fee this afternoon.

Parcel-induced nervous breakdown to follow...... :wacko: