UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Auction Chat Thread

Wendbert

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much for supporting Wiccs and Dogstar in the auction, especially at the moment when things are so tough financially for everyone. :GroupHug: From the doggies - THANK YOU!!!

Well done everyone! You've done us proud!!

I'm marking off Wiccs payments received as soon as I can, so folks can get their goodies asap. I know Penny is desperate for her willy to arrive. There are rumours that she will be using it at the next Wiccs show to stir a certain someones tea - but I digress...............

It's been a bit mad here at the moment, but as soon as I can sit down properly I will get back to all the emails and paypal notifications personally.

Thank you all once again.

On another note, MrsB...... Marsbar cake? Food parcel? Soooooooo weak, wasting away, might have to eat a collie puppy....

Fee and Rufus.... you need to decide what colour scarf you want and pm me before tomorrow night otherwise it will be pot luck as to what i bring you back :unsure:

kazz, pm me your addy and i will get your bonking duck and book off tomorrow lunchtime before i do a runner

Thanks Di, Will do :flowers:

On another note, MrsB...... Marsbar cake? Food parcel? Soooooooo weak, wasting away, might have to eat a collie puppy....

I may have to buy some pretend Snap Crackle and Pop then - ColliesAfloat tells me the real stuff is not good for you - and I wouldn't want to poison you.

In the meantime ................ step away from the puppies ..................... you know that eating a whole one is not good for you!

Thank you so much for supporting Wiccs and Dogstar in the auction, especially at the moment when things are so tough financially for everyone. :GroupHug: From the doggies - THANK YOU!!!

Well done everyone! You've done us proud!!

I'm marking off Wiccs payments received as soon as I can, so folks can get their goodies asap. I know Penny is desperate for her willy to arrive. There are rumours that she will be using it at the next Wiccs show to stir a certain someones tea - but I digress...............

It's been a bit mad here at the moment, but as soon as I can sit down properly I will get back to all the emails and paypal notifications personally.

Thank you all once again.

:angel:

are there items missing from the list ? if so that could have been me when I was turning your list green for paid

if it is that PM me a copy of the PM you had from the refugeauction and I can edit it

sorry Sam

Sent the copy pm (I think! :rolleyes: )