UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hello

Julie C

I just had to be brave and come and say hi. It's been so long since I've been on. I fell so deep into a black hole it was nasty and I am just about on the way out of it. Drs have been brilliant and helped me so much that I am almost ready to start fighting to live again. Harry has been brilliant and kept me going. He is rather naughty but his funny ways win him through every time. I even missed coming on for his 2nd birthday but he enjoyed himself and had a special cake made for him. I will now promise to come on everyday to share the sadness and happy news that I have missed while I have been absent. :GroupHug:

Good to see you here again Julie! Although you have my phone number I don't have yours, or I would have phoned you to see how you were the past months...sorry you have been so down but glad that you are coming back to the sunlight! (or would be if we had any, its pizzing down here!) :laugh:

Welcome back, Julie. I was thinking about you a few days ago; spooky.

Sorry to hear of the black hole; you're in good company here, a lot of us have slipped down them and successfully climbed out, so don't hesitate to unload if it helps.

Looking forward to seeing you around a bit more :liebe94: