UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Today I Miss My Boy!

tootsmazza

I am about to sell my flat in Edinburgh and was back in the city passing Leith Links where I used to walk my greyhound Mason, then I went to pick up a box of things I'd left at my mums during my move and found his rosettes from the Edinburgh Hot Dog Show, when he cleaned up and his Kennel Club Bronze certificate that we won after taking him, aged seven, to a class with 10 other puppies in East Lothian.

There were also lots of pix.

I am living in the west of Scotland now and have my old girl Nell and foster Byron but today I thought about Mason a lot.

I miss him all the time and it was very comforting to search his name in The Refuge forum and read all the posts I made before he was struck by cancer and left us.

I'd like to thank The Refuge for being here and keeping so many dogs memories alive. I was quite low when I came on and have a smile on my face now because the posts reminded me of the good times, the gaffes, and the nonsense.

Here are a few pix of my boy, which I love...

mason-1-1.jpg

masonandharry.jpg

bigbeach.jpg

duvetday3.jpg

tonguetied.jpg

Marie x

mason-1-1.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: Always my favourite one of him

Miss you big guy.

My daughter moved in with us for a while and brought her hamster with her, Mason saw him being taken into the house and that was it, any time he was passing he would just stand and stare at the front door waiting in hope that Casper was going to come out and play with him.

DSC04107-1.jpg

Terri

:wub: :wub: :wub: Always my favourite one of him

Miss you big guy.

My daughter moved in with us for a while and brought her hamster with her, Mason saw him being taken into the house and that was it, any time he was passing he would just stand and stare at the front door waiting in hope that Casper was going to come out and play with him.

DSC04107-1.jpg

Terri

Never seen that pic before Terri, its so my boy, thank you!