UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Henry Hoovers

loobie

I am currently looking for a new hoover and after yet another dyson has died on me have been considering a henry. I have found THIS ONE and wondered if anyone had one, if they are any good. Also if this is the cheapest price, I have found others but they have been dearer

thank you oh kind and wonderfully knowledgeable fugees :)

me.....................and i love him :wub:

henry is fab for all wooden floors down stairs (and cobweb catching), easy to clean, bag or no bag, i even wash the filter thingy to save dog hair odours, cant fault it, i use the dyson animal upstairs, but thats cos im too lazy to pull henry around the carpets :wacko:

My groomers swear by their henry and when the last one broke (after 5 years of daily use on dog hair) they were gutted when I bought them a different brand. The panasonic i bought them is all singing dancing and does a great job but they just want another henry and made me promise the next one would be a henry and nothing else

I love Henry :wub: and am trying to save up to have a Henry all of my own to go and do my cleaning jobs with - it's very user friendly but is a pain in the bum to carry up and down stairs.

For now though I drag round a second hand Dyson to do my cleaning jobs but in the meantime I dream on ......... Ah Henry, one day :wub:

(beat that for being a saddo! :laugh: )

I have a Henry. I bought the first one because the price was good and because I worked with a guy who was a builder and it was the one they used when working on site to hoover up all sorts of things, so I figured it would be reliable and it has been.

Have never used Dyson so don't know how they compare but price wise Henry is very good.