UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February R M F

Wendbert

Have had my interview and spouted verbal diarrhoea :laugh: Was in there for 50 mins. Whoops. So far 1 person has dropped out and another not shown up. Prob wont know results until 4.30 at earliest. Eeek!!

Well done for getting through it :GroupHug: I'm sure you'll be the results you want.

Dylan is pizzing me off :mad: He keeps crying to go out onto the balcony and then crying to come back in. Also, he has stolen the little winnie the pooh bear we bought to give to OH's new niece. It's all sobbery now :mad:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Di, could I have the details for your boarding kennels to pass onto someone on another forum looking for a kennels in the Liverpool area please :flowers: Is it ok to post them on a public forum or would you rather I PMd them? Not sure if you can offer the dates they're looking for but I shall recommend you anyway :)

sorry i nipped out to B+Q for some grit for my pathways. I have no problem with my details being public

Clock FAce Kennels

Fingerhouse lane

Bold Heath

Widnes

Cheshire

WA8 3XE

01744 815469/816344

'tis my birthday today :unsure:

Happy birthday fellow aquarian :flowers:

I've got an interview. :elefant: Erm in March :rolleyes: Agency are going to try and find me something to tide me over in the meantime though. Temp part time role for 6-9 months depending how long lady is off on maternity. Starts 16th March IF I get it.

Just trawled back to find this, blimmin' excellent news Michelle, everything crossed that you get it.

Afternoon

No wind here. Very sunny but I'm guessing muchly cold. I'll find out in a minute cos it's dog walking time. It's alright if they keep moving but Fergus is a leaf sniffer so I think I'll be in for a lot of stubbornness from him. Cos I ain't standing around in this weather too much.

Happy Birthday Nige. :flowers:

Hope you're feeling ok Claire and you get booked in quickly at the hospital.

Very wise not to go out Jazz.

Hope your Dad hasn't taken your brother to the station Wendy and he got a taxi.

Pleased the interview is out of the way Amy. It sounds as though it's gone well. :flowers:

Good luck Amy & Michelle with your jobs :flowers:

I'm a fairly happy bunny cos I've got my car back. Bit short of cash cos I'm debit card-less and the new ones not arrived due to no post in days. Time to eat all that stuff in the back of the cupboard that moved here with me :laugh:

Ay up Fugees :biggrin:

How has everyone been?? Sorry that is a stupid question seeing as I haven't been here for ages :blush02: :laugh: hope you are all ok though :flowers:

RMF: I am loving 2009

RMF2: I feel a bit sick as just ate a sticky icing topped doughnut ... twas yummy though :biggrin:

RMF3: Despite the bucket loads of snow we've had in Cheltenham this week I've not had a snow day :rolleyes: