Camping Weekend?

ranirottie

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very jealous :angry:

Never mind, Friday wil be here very soon :biggrin:

Are you in the same field as last year??

Yes, same field in fact, exactly the same pitch as well, we remembered the pitch number from last year and asked for this one when we booked months ago.. :)

most phones have a stopwatch feature, does that help?

My phone has a stopwatch feature if you need to borrow it :)

my dad's heart is playing up again and he was rushed back into hospital this afternoon :mecry: he only came out last friday!

Im not sure if I should go camping (well b&bing!!) this weekend

I really want too though :mecry: :mecry:

Hope he is ok - and even more hope that he is ok by Friday!!!!

my dad's heart is playing up again and he was rushed back into hospital this afternoon :mecry: he only came out last friday!

Sending lots of get well soon thoughts to your dad :GroupHug:

Hoping that thiings will improve and that we will see you at the weekend - remember to take care of yourself as well :GroupHug:

Crikey that's very organised :laugh:

I frighten myself sometimes!!!

Of course it does mean I would turn up with any coins needed but no washbag, towel, clean clothes, food etc!!!

Thanks Amy - will blame you if I have to walk round smelly and greasy haired!!

Edited by buddyboy

:GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Well, things have ceratinly kept me guessing till the very end! The car has had another noo thermostat, but still the gauge is all over the place. i have been assured that it is an electrical fault and the car is not overheating. I even toook the car back at lunchtime today so they could have another feel of the hoses :rolleyes: Next problem was Spike, looking a lot more frail since coming out of kennels with a bit of a tummy upset and suffering greatly in this heat. Both dogs have been to the vet tonight and Spike has medication. He is also better for having his cool wet towel on and pinching my fan!:wub: Cherry has some medication to keep her hips happy for a while. :wub:

What all this rambling means is that we are still coming on Friday :biggrin: Don't know what to pack now, but with a bit of luck we will see everyone on Friday afternoon. :flowers:

This could be interesting!!!

Just got back from the beach - coming through the dunes we came across some kids camping - all ok UNTIL someone moved inside a tent causing the sides to ripple.... scared the life out of my big brave Bo....... who had to keep going back to have a look then run away again!!! So please don't move inside your tents in case you frighten my boy!